20+ bookmark-worthy Thailand wedding experiences to inspire you!
Planning your wedding in Thailand? From traditional dancers and Thai boat bridal entries to yacht parties, floating mandaps and mesmerizing beachy sunset ceremonies, these unique experiences are a must add to your Pinterest inspiration board!
1. Mugdha and Pranav’s clifftop wedding in Phuket wowed everyone with a floating mandap overlooking the ocean.
Wedding Planner: Wizkim Wedding Design and Styling | Photo Courtesy: Shades Photography
2. Namrta and Rohan’s poolside nuptials framed against the evening sky was nothing short of magical.
Photo Courtesy: The Lightsmiths
3. Anushka and Divij tied the knot against the beguiling backdrop of the rolling waves of Hua Hin.
4. From having an oceanfront Bridal Suite to performing a progressive, non-traditional ceremony right on the beach, Aditi and Ketan’s wedding at The Palayana Hua Hin was full of charming moments!
Photo Courtesy: The Lumiere Project
5. With scintillating floral decor, to decadently dreamy entries by the bride and groom, Aishwarya and Himanshu’s wedding was straight out of a fairytale.
Wedding Planner: Wedding in Thailand | Photo Courtesy: CineLove Productions
6. Walking down a pristine white aisle flanked by dainty blooms the color of snow, Anushka and Vivek exchanged rings under an enchanting altar by the sea.
Wedding Planner: The Crimson Circle | Photo Courtesy: Knotting Bells
7. Get inspired by the fun and merriment of Namrta and Rohan’s ocean-top pool party that was full of fun games, cocktails and non-stop excitement.
Photo Courtesy: The Lightsmiths
8. Evneet and Chanpreet toasted their upcoming wedding celebrations with their close friends in a laid-back, sunkissed yacht party.
Wedding Planner: Rudra Events | Photo Courtesy: Reels and Frames
9. Sonali and Karan followed up their wedding with a quirky poolside ‘Brunch and Bubbly’ party to end their festivities on a fun note!
Wedding Planner: Mantra Events | Photo Courtesy: The Photo Diary
10. Embracing the beauty of local Thai traditions, ace designer Neeta Lulla’s daughter Nishka made a memorable entry on a boat through the glistening Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
Photo Courtesy: WeddingNama
11. Check out this groom’s incredible entry on a batmobile! Now that’s a moment no guest would ever forget.
12. An enchanting setup orchestrated with pretty pastels, dainty blooms and a canopy of butterflies, Mira and Ravine’s Mehendi celebrated the bride’s love for quaint afternoons with her girl squad, Parisian cafes and all things beautiful.
13. If OTT moments are your style, get inspired by Shilpi and Abhay’s Thailand wedding where the bride entered on a boat bedecked with blooms, floating on the resort pool to the mandap while folk dancers performed in the background.
Wedding Planner: Jashnn Signature Weddings & Events | Photo Courtesy: ShutterDown
14. For Joyreeta and Aseem’s cheerful wedding celebrations at The Palayana Hua Hin, the groom made a memorable entry on a buggy.
15. In the first ever wedding to be hosted at Chiang Rai, Simran and Bhuvan’s guests arrived to a warm Thai welcome by traditional dancers.
16. Arpita and Hiral’s evening over-the-pool nuptials painted a dramatic picture against the twilight horizon.
Photo Courtesy: Julian Abram Wainwright
17. Brimming with bohemian magic, Karishma and Nipun’s garden Mehendi saw lavender-hued spring decor, teepees, statement installations and sparkling professional dancers.
Wedding Planner: Keeran the Wedding Planner | Photo Courtesy: Koro Films
18. Inspired by the exuberant colors and elements of the Carribean, Shreya and Ashish’s vibrant Mehendi function lit up the riverside Bangkok venue.
Wedding Planner: Shloka Events | Photo Courtesy: Ramit Batra
19. Chandni and Jatin’s monsoon wedding looked breathtaking against the dramatic skies, quaint hilly background and traditional architecture of Chiang Mai.
Wedding Planner: C3 Events | Photo Courtesy: Hitched and Clicked
20. An outdoor reception dinner under the stars and a sunset wedding ceremony with a contemporary mandap in Rayong brought to life the relaxed, intimate celebrations that Richa and Mohit had envisioned for their big day.
Wedding Planner: Mpire Events | Photo Courtesy: The Lightsmiths
21. Brimming with thousands of cherry blossoms and other blooms, this dreamy pink setup by the beach is ideal for a spring wedding.
Photo Courtesy: Artfoto Studios