5 Priya Chhabria Creations that Pack a Punch!
Every girl dreams of looking like an ethereal beauty on special occasions, be it at her own wedding or on her best friend’s special day. Priya Chhabria’s Spring Summer 2017 Collection which is inspired by the goddesses of Greek mythology exude a dramatic yet feminine vibe.
1. Chic, comfortable and contemporary, this cleverly draped dhoti pant ensemble takes inspiration from Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom and war. Perfect for a daytime soiree or leisurely evening celebrations on a lawn, this mint green and pink creation includes a sleeveless jacket and kurti with glittering details down the front.
2. Inspired by Theia, the goddess that endows gold and silver on followers, this lehenga choli blends colors reminiscent of these precious metals. Adorned with gold pipes, the stylish choli has been paired with a lehenga whose tassels match the blouse in hue. The ivory dupatta over the elegant beige skirt features intricate embroidery, making this ensemble a multi-faceted one with interesting details.
3. This ensemble seems tailormade for the Greek goddess of oracles, Asteria. An ivory off-shoulder cape top embellished with mukaish work and beaded fringes along with a billowing taffeta skirt makes this creation a perfect pick if you want to create a dramatic impact.
4. Soft, floral, deep rose – this gown is redolent of romance, and symbolic of the essence of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. The tulle gown, profusion of 3D sequinned motifs and contemporary cut makes this outfit a great choice for glamorous receptions and cocktails.
5. Rhea, the mother of the Greek gods is represented in a stitched satin georgette saree in gold and ivory. A gold blouse under a short translucent cape creates an arresting silhouette. The beautiful embroidery on the cape and interesting details on the saree make this outfit a head turner.