Dubai’s Address Skyview Hotel has it all for your dream Destination Wedding or Honeymoon getaway!
With a great location, phenomenal views, exquisite rooms, elegant venues, impeccable service, and culinary perfection, it doesn’t get any better than this.
While cruising down Dubai’s Shaikh Zayed Road, one can never miss The Address Skyview Hotel, a stunning skyscraper that shares the same location as its iconic neighbor, The Burj Khalifa. Located in the heart of downtown Dubai, this hotel commands attention with its brilliant architecture and bright lights. Twin towers that connect aesthetically with a large space and a colossal infinity pool on the 54th-floor rooftop, beckon to the city’s elite to come and soak in the views, or groove to fabulous music at the very popular resto-bar at Ce La Vie, a place as pretty as its name. Reserve now for an unmatched romantic getaway!
1. The Rooms – When it comes to hotels, we all want a home away from home, of course with the added benefits of premium room service, a plush bed to sink into, and sacrosanct respect for privacy. The Address Skyview has all that and more. Guests staying at the hotel are treated to splendid views of downtown Dubai from every room balcony. The hotel suites are massive with huge rooms, a large walk-in closet, gorgeous bathrooms with bathtubs one wouldn’t want to leave, terraces overlooking fantastic cityscape views, and even a kitchenette. What’s commendable is that the hotel is eco-conscious, complete with wooden keycards, toothbrushes, and toiletries besides other conscious efforts, which says a lot about their respect for the environment.
2. While we are on the concept of ‘home away from home’, the coffee shop comprises the Living Room, Dining Room, Veranda, and outdoor Patio. Aptly called ‘The Restaurant’, it is on the lobby level and offers guests an intimate gourmet bistronomy experience dishing out International cuisines using the finest ingredients. Residents of the hotel can enjoy their breakfast each morning with eggs to order, a magnificent spread of cheese and bread with an assortment of fruit, freshly squeezed juices, and detox drinks, tea, coffee, Arabic mezze, as well as Indian breakfast, and a variety of other specials. By the way, we loved their Idli Sambar!
3. Lucia’s – This magical little Italian restaurant tucked away on the lobby level of the hotel called out to us with its beautiful entrance complete with foliage and colorful flowers. The staff is super-friendly and fusses over you as they wait tables, highly entertaining even as they recommend their daily specials and do a little jig to local Italian tunes playing in the background. The food we ate was heavenly and included fresh Burrata and other exotic salads accompanying handmade pasta. And oh! DO NOT leave without trying their Tiramisu!
4. Be prepared to be pampered and indulged from the time you enter their holistic spa on the 54th floor. The soft ambiance, accompanied by the heady fragrance of carefully chosen aroma oils and lotions used by their skilled therapists, evokes a warm sensorial experience that will stay with you for hours. Post an indulgent massage we got to put our feet up and take in the breathtaking view from the gallery as we sipped our green tea.
5. For the BEST Wedding cake in all of Dubai, head straight to their Patisserie for the most delectable cakes and treats by Cluster Pastry Chef Abel Vieilleville from France. Our taste buds were treated to a freshly baked melt-in-the-mouth wedding cake that comprised Marzipan layers sandwiched with a creamy lemon-curd filling and covered with a bright white soft fondant shell. This dreamy goodness won’t let you stop at just one bite! The patisserie is open to customizing and enjoys sitting with the clients to help plan their wedding cakes, so don’t miss their tasting session!
6. For a formal evening of wine-ing and dining, there’s no place like Ce La Vie. The panoramic views from its perch on the 54th floor of the hotel are phenomenal! Boasting one of the city’s highest rooftops, a Michelin guide restaurant, Club Lounge, SkyBar, and Pool Deck, Ce La Vie will take you on a sensorial journey with world-class food and impeccable service. With Insta-worthy corners and a sky-swing that offers uninterrupted views of the cityscape, it could be the perfect spot for an unforgettable proposal!
If you are planning a wedding and are looking for a prime location that offers an experiential stay for you and your guests, look no further than The Address Skyview in downtown Dubai. You will return with a basketful of memories to cherish forever!