Falaknuma Palace – perfect setting for a fairytale wedding
From the opulent interiors to the verdant palace lawns Taj Falaknuma Palace offers the perfect setting for fairytale weddings. After ten years of sensitive restoration, the Taj has infused new life into this sixty room private palace to offer visitors a glimpse of the imperial lifestyle of the Nizams who once governed the legendary city of Hyderabad. What was once the sole preserve of visiting royalty- King George V and the last Russian Tsar, Nicholas II will soon be yours to host the nuptial of your dreams.
Nestled amidst unique themed gardens, Taj Falaknuma Palace is a rare blend of Italian and Tudor architecture. And it comes complete with every convenience – from state-of-the-art amenities to a palace butler. Made of Italian marble, the palace is home to priceless art and artifacts. The ornate inlaid furniture from Kashmir, rich handcrafted tapestries from France, Venetian chandeliers and intricate frescos, all give the palace its distinct Baroque style.
Host A Wedding That Befits Modern-Day Monarchs.
• The palace is a sublime setting – perfect for bespoke weddings and memorable receptions.
• The terrace is a spectacular venue for hosting wedding dinners – it offers breathtaking views of the city far below.
• Shahi Dastarkhan provides a perfect setting for more intimate events like Mehndi where soldiers with mashals in their hands align the entrance to the romantic setting of the Chowki dinner (traditional low level seating.)
• Famed as one of the most beautiful space in the palace and inspired by the Mythological Indra Bhavan, the Durbar Hall is an ideal venue for grand wedding reception.
• The Dining Hall at Falaknuma has the world’s largest dining table, made in seven pieces which can seat 101 people at a time. Adding to its beauty are five enchanting Belgian Chandeliers adorning the ceiling. The dining hall has a collection of art restored to its original glory. An ideal place for sit down lunches and dinners for a more intimate ceremony
• The beautiful traditions of Rajasthan come alive at these gardens at the palace. The garden showcases Rajputana architecture in the three magnificently constructed Jharokhas overlooking the city. An immaculately sculptured fountain further enhances the beauty of the garden. An ideal venue for hosting evening parties, receptions and cocktails, it accommodates about 100 guests..
• Gol Terrace provides a dramatic setting for an evening of cocktails and music.
• After the festivites are over and the guests have left, rejuvenate yourself at the Jiva Grande Spa where time-honoured Indian therapies & treatments are offered in an ambience of tranquility and solitude.
For more information, call Taj Hotels.
Toll Free No: 1 800 111 825