Five Reasons to get married at Taj Bekal
Vivanta by Taj, Bekal, a 66-room spa resort in undiscovered north Kerala, is one of the most eclectic Taj properties in the country. Spread over 26 acres of landscaped gardens and backwaters, with an elegant, 3405 sq. ft. ballroom, the resort offers the perfect setting for a small and exclusive wedding. Not convinced yet? Here are our top five reasons to get married at Vivanta by Taj – Bekal.
1. The Kappil beach shoreline touches the manicured lawns and landscaped gardens of the resort offering wonderful views of the Laccadive Sea. And the scenic, palm-fringed Kappil river flows through the resort, which guests can explore by kayak, bamboo rafting or by foot along waterside trails.
2. Your guests will fall in love with the 66 gorgeous rooms and villas which have been inspired by the shape of traditional Keralan ‘Kettuvallam’ houseboats and reflect Chitra Pothi art on the walls. Many feature private courtyards, outdoor baths, plunge pools and terraces that offer panoramic views of the backwater.
3. Enjoy Chef Johnson’s surprisingly fresh take on fine food, namely the The North Malabar, Central Kerala and South Travancore cuisines and the delightful seafood menu. Your wedding will truly be a feast for all senses.
4. Spread across 165,000 sq. feet, the Jiva Grande Spa is at the core of the resort with eight suites offering traditional Ayurvedic treatments and special spa rituals for the bride-to-be.
5. Whether a couple chooses a traditional ceremony or a themed extravaganza, the Taj team ensures that the day is nothing short of perfection. With everything so adroitly handled, the to-be-wed couple is free to relax and enjoy their beautiful ceremony.