They spend their days playing dress up in the designer’s most beautiful creations. Arctic-like temperatures, countless makeup changes and long exhausting days, Models put their skin through a lot. But despite these havoc-wreaking factors, they still manage to look fresh-faced and radiant on the runway. Wondering what the secret is? Lakmé experts list out five sure-shot ways to get model-like skin:
1. Start using Rose Water: We all know about the benefits of rose water, but little did we know that the models swear by it. Rose water is an excellent natural toner since it closes your pores while locking in the moisture. With the benefits showing in less than a week, Lakmé experts suggest you incorporate it in your beauty routine today.
2. It’s all about moisturizing: No matter how much moisturizer you use in the morning, the heat and humidity through the day will invariably wreak havoc on your skin’s pH balance. Use Lakmé Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening™ Light Crème that works towards replenishing the skin’s moisture and gives you brighter & even toned skin.
3. Drink lots of water: Moisturizing does wonders for making parched skin look healthy, but it’s just as important to make sure that your entire body is hydrated. Models drink plenty of water to keep their skin hydrated from the inside out.
4. Give your skin the radiance: That model like radiant skin won’t be elusive anymore. The new Lakmé Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening™ Serum consists of Luminizing Vitamins that make your skin more even and radiant; while the Light Reflecting Pearls highlights your skin’s texture.
5. Exfoliate: Exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead skin cells. This helps to make way for new, vibrant cells to come through.