This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 at 2:13:22 am and is filed under Precious Platinum. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Hollywood’s Biggest Movie Stars wear Platinum Jewellery to the 86th Annual Academy Awards
Precious Platinum - Mar 5, 2014
From the statement necklace as seen on Jennifer Lawrence, to Sandra Bullock’s ear cuff and Anne Hathaway’s stud earrings, leading actresses and actors chose to showcase their jewels in naturally white platinum settings that truly enhance the brilliance of diamonds and colored gemstones. Platinum is the precious metal that never changes color nor fades. It’s the ideal choice for life’s most unforgettable moments.
Jennifer Lawrence in Platinum by Neil Lane
– Platinum necklace with carved rock crystal, and 100 carats of diamonds ($2 million dollars)
– Platinum and 10 carat diamond stud earrings
– Platinum and diamond ring set with 3 fancy colored diamonds ($1 million dollars)
Sandra Bullock in Platinum by Lorraine Schwartz
– Platinum and diamond cluster earrings ($1.8 million dollars)
– Platinum and diamond bracelet
Kate Hudson in Platinum by Neil Lane
– Platinum and 10 carat diamond drop earrings
– Platinum and faceted crystal ring
– Platinum bracelet with sapphire and diamonds
Anne Hathaway in Platinum by Neil Lane
– Platinum and 100 carat diamond bracelets ($1 million dollars)
– Platinum and square cut emerald and diamond ring ($250,000)
– Platinum and diamond stud earrings
Jessica Biel in Platinum by Tiffany & Co.
– Platinum jewellery by Tiffany & Co.