Say Sawadee Kha! to A Destination Wedding In Thailand!
The lure of a destination wedding is irresistible and celebrating your happiest day in the Land of Smiles, even more so. Thailand is the best of all worlds – culturally rich, trendy, with scope for lavish, extravagant celebrations and a reputation for great hospitality. It has become one of the hottest hubs for both Indian destination weddings and honeymoons.
There’s no doubt that weddings by Keeran the wedding planner have an edge over the competition. The company’s ability to celebrate Indian culture with the warmth and exoticism of Thailand puts them at the top of most couples’ planner wish-lists. Their penchant for creating one-of-a-kind weddings that have modern Indian vibes, unique concepts and themes infused with traditional Thai aspects is well regarded.
Headquartered in the heart of Bangkok, they’re accessible to clients around the world. Their years of experience ensures their expertise and their roster includes close working relationships with hotel venues, vendors, staff and décor teams.
Their outstanding work has been making big waves for a while which is why we got in touch with Keeran Baweja from Keeran The Wedding Planner for a chat that turned out to be quite interesting and insightful.
1. Tell us about a location in Thailand that you love planning weddings at?
We love Phuket as a destination. It has beautiful topography, amazing beaches and many unique hotel brands. Chiang Mai is a close runner up thanks to the exotic Dhara Devi Hotel, which has a very distinct Thai personality. Due to the fact Phuket international airport has opened up to direct flights from major cities in India, it holds a huge accessibility advantage.
2. What makes Thailand the ideal location for Indian destination weddings?
Thailand is a perfect match: its service-oriented culture, accessible locations, Thai food and the warm, welcoming Thai hospitality.
3. Pick one hotel each for the weddings with the following personalities:
• Contemporary and chic – SO Sofitel Bangkok
• Majestic & mystique – Dhara Devi
• Relaxed and youthful – Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel, Angsana Laguna Phuket
5. What is the one thing your clients always commend you and your team for?
Our team and staff work hard to make sure that the time our clients spend planning their wedding is the most enjoyable and as fun as possible. Our devotion to making their big day special is what drives us to create the perfect wedding for them and that’s why clients usually commend us on going beyond their expectations.
6. What are the different elements or aspects that you look forward to while planning a wedding?
You have to have an innate sense of calm and an eye for detail. We also have an integrated circuit of exceptional vendors and professionals who we collaborate with and we’re always looking forward to working with them again.