What are you Missing Most about Weddings in this Lockdown?
Some wedding shenanigans are just too funny to be missed at your own or your bestie’s wedding. As we all stay locked down due to the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which emotions would you relate to most?
1. Gossipping with your besties over the bar.
2. Being that friend who can’t get enough of ‘selfies’ with the newlyweds!
3. Showing off your divalicious look!
4. The ‘OMG this is happening’ moment!
5. The ‘always ready for the shutterbugs’ poses!
6. The emotional moment during your vows.
7. The stop-me-if-you-can moment when your friends are performing on stage and you can’t hold back your moves!
8. Flirting with the Ladkewale!
9. The coy walk down the aisle moment.
10. Watching the Dulha making a royal entry!
11. That last hug with your BFFs… Awww!
12. The non-stop smiling on stage!
13. The Varmala battle moment.
14. Rocking that couple dance at your sangeet!
15. Picture-perfect friends and family moment!
16. Getting your dream mehndi applied.
17. The Family Dance!
18. The saath phere.
19. The First Dance moment.
20. Missing all the Food Buffets!
21. That Shaadi ka Laddoo craving!
22. The ‘Yes, We finally did it’ moment!