This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2018 at 9:40:49 am and is filed under WeddingSutra Engage, Wedding Summit & Masterclass, WeddingSutra Photography Awards. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Who Wore What: WeddingSutra Grand Engage 2018
WeddingSutra Engage, Wedding Summit & Masterclass, WeddingSutra Photography Awards - Jun 21, 2018
The WeddingSutra Grand Engage was a platform dedicated to ideas and inspirations to do with all things weddings. However, besides the latest in this 50 billion dollar market, this event also offered the hottest in fashion. Here are the well dressed who left us impressed!
1. A monochrome striped handkerchief dress from Nicobar was Farah Khan Ali’s pick. She layered the extra fabric and a breezy silhouette with a grey cover-up and brought in a pop of color with a bright red Chanel handbag.
2. Poonam Soni looked sharp in a timeless black Ralph Lauren pencil skirt and velvet trim collar jacket which was paired with an Aritzia crop top. To add some bling to the mix, she accessorized with a pair of diamond and pearl earrings from her own Poonam Soni Classic Collection.
3. Kunal Rawal looked dapper in his signature style curated from his own label Destress by Kunal Rawal. He combined Indian and Western aesthetics for an easygoing look. A kurta and jacket over a pair of jeans and sneakers in an all-black palette was a fitting choice for this eclectic event.
4. Dressed in a wine red suit by Naina Bhandary, Kartik Bhagat exuded an edgy appeal. While the deep color took his look to a whole new level, the well-tailored outfit created a distinctive silhouette.
5. Makeup Artist Natasha Moor looked every bit a diva ready to hit the ramp in her fusion outfit by Ridhima Bhasin. She wore a white bustier that featured gold and silver embroidery with lavender dhoti pants and a signature Ridhima Bhasin loop embroidered dupatta.
6. Sukhmani Sadana was ravishing in a golden draped gown by Sonaakshi Raaj. She complemented this glamorous outfit with a pair of long earrings that, although imparted a more traditional vibe, balanced the look wonderfully.
7. Deepshikha Sharma put on a stunning display in a fiery red creation by Arpita Mehta. The floral embroidered blouse and the ruffled lehenga was paired with a paneled cape embroidered with little linear buttis. With gold jewellery from Gehna Jewellers to go with the ensemble, this look was truly striking.
8. A Falguni & Shane Peacock creation hardly ever misses the mark of excellence. Pinky Choudhary turned heads in a full sleeved muted grey crystal work embroidered gown with a romantic feather trimmed hem and earrings from DNA Jewels and rings from Gehna Jewellers.
9. Neeraj Gaba made an appearance in a summer-ready white outfit by Jenjun Gadi. He paired a pair of straight fit, ankle-skimming white loose fitting trousers with a long full-sleeved shirt and a striped jacket. A modern spin on a kurta pajama this ensemble was rather refreshing.
10. When it comes down to achieving the smart-casual look, you cannot go wrong with jeans and a blazer. Designer Arjun Khanna relied on this classic combination by pairing a sophisticated white AK Originals blazer with a pair of vintage denim.
11. Madhulika Mathur, Co-Founder, WeddingSutra looked graceful in a black midi-dress with a lace bodice from Self Portrait. She complemented this clean and sophisticated look with a pair of muted bronze Michael Kors pumps.
12. Bride Marika went with an intricately embroidered Rohit Bal lehenga in ice blue with jewellery from DNA jewels. The cool color with its white and silver detailing spelled modernity and elegance.