About ace Mehendi artist Komal of Mehendi 4 U and her tips for the Bride.
Komal is a professional Mehndi artist since the past 10 years. She specialises in all types of Mehndi and regularly introduce new designs, especially in Bridal Mehndi.
At present 40 trained girls are working under her and she services big Mehndi functions both in India or Abroad. She also imparts training in the art of Mehndi application. Her innovative designs and excellent service, have made her extremely popular and her clients include leading models, film personalities, pop singers and brides from leading industrialist families.
Between Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 10,000 for Bridal Mehndi.
For Mehndi functions and other parties their charges are Rs. 75/- per person.
A special combination package for Bridal Make-up and Mehndi comes at Rs. 21,000/-
Mehndi Tips from Komal
- Wash the area to be decorated with a good soap (one with a mud base) and water.
- Mehndi should be kept for 2-3 hours till it is fully dry.
- Scrape off the dry Mehndi and do not wash it with water for atleast 24 hours, to ensure maximum colour.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and sugar, atleast twice, to the dry area.
- After the tattoos are dried completely get some steam passing through cloves over the gas and apply Vicks for a good darkened color.
- When the Mehndi starts fading and appears patchy, it can be removed by applying cosmetic body bleach.
- Do not use an oily soap as this can prevent the color from setting properly
- After the tattoos are applied avoid washing the area with soap or water
- Avoid staying close to the air conditioner as it dries up the mehendi
Komal, Mehndi 4 U
Based in – Mumbai
Specialist in- Bridal Mehndi, Kundan nailpolish Mehndi, Bridal Make-up, Black Mehndi, Tattoos, Zardozi Mehndi, Nail polish and Colour Mehndi.
Contact – 9, K.N. Road, IInd Floor, Room No. 15, Near Masjid Bunder Station, Agrawal House, Mumbai.
Tel. No. – 022-66357080 & 9869308910