10+ Celebrity brides of 2021 who set goals with their bridal style
From glitzy glamorous couture to quintessential lehengas and traditional sarees, celeb brides of 2021 did it all!
Revving up from the low-key celebrations and minimal weddings in 2020, this year saw an inclusive mix of grandeur and intimacy as festivities picked up the pace, including many much-awaited celeb weddings. From dazzling designer wardrobes to nostalgic family heirlooms and traditional weaves and jewelry, celebrity brides set trends across the board for every kind of style and choice! Here are the celebrity brides we loved this year. Be sure to bookmark your favorite picks.
1. From her traditional red and gold bridal lehenga with Punjabi influences to the delicate dusty rose Engagement saree crafted to honor her mother’s British heritage, Katrina Kaif’s roster of stunning Sabyasachi ensembles would be every bride’s dream.
2. Patralekhaa Paul not only made waves with her progressive take on wedding rituals, but she also ensured that all eyes were on her equally versatile wedding wardrobe for her 8 functions which included sarees, a wedding gown, chic co-ords and more.
3. From a ravishing red sequined saree to an offbeat lavender bridal lehenga, Anushka Ranjan dropped jaws with her designer bridal moments.
4. From pretty pastels to edgy glamor, tons of sparkle and golden grandeur, Ankita Lokhande embraced every sartorial mood with effortless panache.
5. Dressed in a soft peach lehenga embroidered with delicate gold threadwork, Saniya Shahdadpuri painted a pretty picture against the elegant pastel tones of her wedding.
6. For her much awaited wedding to Bollywood star Varun Dhawan, designer Natasha Dalal sported a striking ivory ensemble from her own label, embellished with intricate silver and gold work with delicate lace.
7. Disha Parmar’s wedding to singer and Big Boss Contestant Rahul Vaidya was a star studded affair full of grand festivities and stunning wedding couture, the most striking of which was Disha’s statement sequinned Sangeet outfit in midnight blue.
8. Rhea Kapoor stole hearts with her elegant ivory Anamika Khanna saree with gold detailing for her intimate home wedding. The highlight however, was the unique jaali veil crafted out of endless little pearls, setting major fashion goals.
9. Simple and elegant, Malala Yousufzai’s traditional suit in a lovely fall hue was an apt reflection of her minimalistic style. Shot against the ethereal Autumn landscape, she looked radiant and happy as she posed with her handsome beau at her Birmingham home.
10. Flaunting a dusty lavender lehenga embroidered with silver embellishments, light pink floral intricacies and sheer sleeves, Simran Khosla’s bridal look was straight out of a fairytale.
11. Dia Mirza embodied timeless grace in a rich red Banarasi saree by Raw Mango for her intimate wedding at her Bandra home.
12. Ace Badminton player and Olympian Jwala Gutta brought her A game to all her wedding functions, flaunting a charming range of memorable ensembles. The unique lavender floral lehenga she sported for her Mehndi was a major fashion moment for this sports star.
13. Yami Gautam looked every bit the traditional Indian bride in a rich crimson and gold saree for her quaint Himachali home wedding.