12+ Stunning Pool Party Outfits Worn by Real-Life Bridechillas
Here is some outfit inspiration for brides who like to soak up the sun.
‘Good times and tan lines’ is the mantra for brides who consider the beach to be a perfect theme for their big day. An increasing number of couples now include a pool party in their host of wedding functions to give guests a relaxing break from the back-to-back rituals. Hence, finding the perfect poolside outfit is now an important consideration for brides who want to impress at every event.
If you are a bride-to-be who believes that life’s better by the poolside, here is some inspiration from real brides on how to rock a pool-party outfit.
1. This summery yellow crop top and slit-skirt coordinate set by Shivan and Narresh has all our heart.
2. This refreshing blue maxi dress for a sundowner party is perfect for a minimalist bride.
3. This bride added to the cheerful vibe of the event wearing an orange and lime green flare-sleeved crop top and skirt.
4. A turquoise and pink kaftan with a knee-high slit and a belt by Sabyasachi is what dreams are made of.
5. This bride looked radiant in her indigo lehenga, matching perfectly with her floral jewellery and reflective shades.
6. This damsel in drapes colour-coordinated her pool party outfit with blue, green and white hues incorporated in the decor.
7. Look chic and trendy in a white crop top with tassels paired up with pleated palazzo pants.
8. This pastel yellow lehenga with elegant applique along with minimal accessories and shades is perfect for an after-party.
9. Get ready to jump in the pool in a pastel blue asymmetrical skirt with colourful blouse with floral motifs by Diya Rajveer Lehengas from Aza Fashions.
10. This bride’s quirky, bright red floral coordinates designed by Shivan and Narresh is all things tropical.
11. This bright pink and blue summer outfit with a detachable skirt from Dorii by Sunita Ramchandani made us want to double-tap our screen.
12. This zesty, lime green harem pants along with a crop top and a tiered cape by Arpita Mehta is perfect for a poolside soiree.