20 Celebrity Brides in Pink at their Wedding
Stunning pink bridal outfits chosen by celebrity brides for their star-studded and intimate weddings.
Somewhere between sensuous red and chaste white lies playful, poised, passionate pink and what a color it is on a bride! It’s definitely a trousseau trend across the board and has met the approval of a number of celebrities who chose the color for their weddings.
Take a look at these style icons and how they posed pretty in pink on their big day.
4. An elegant Anamika Khanna lehenga with dual tone work in gold and silver was Mira Rajput’s outfit of choice on her big day.
5. Hunar Hale’s wedding lehenga was pink with a pastel green blouse and dupatta. Complete with 3D flowers, this creation by Archana Kochhar looked like it was made just for her.
6. Masaba chose a lightweight, bright pink lehenga by Raw Mango for a sangeet. The monochrome out came with an organza dupatta that featured the prettiest floral embroidery along the border.
7. A lime-yellow lehenga paired with a pink crop top with antique silver work and sheer sleeves designed by Archana Kochhar was Geeta Basra’s outfit at her Mehndi.
8. Television actress Dipika Kakar wore a heavily embellished pink lehenga that was teamed with a full sleeved blouse at her nikkah.
10. A lover of vintage fabrics Maxima Basu selected a pink lehenga made using old antique material and real silver Gotapatti work. She wore this with a Rajasthani style blouse which bore parrot motifs.
11. Designer Kanika Goyal wore a blush Sabyasachi for her wedding ceremony.
12. At her Mehndi, an overjoyed Pankhuri Awasthy was seen dancing away in a pink Anarkali with heavy golden work.
13. Smriti Khanna was seen in a powder pink lehenga covered in intricate golden work.
14. Deeya Chopra looked resplendent in a baby pink and gold embellished lehenga on her wedding day.
16. Popular South Indian actress Deepika Kamaiah went with a traditional cream and gold Kanjeevaram saree from Angadi Silks which brought with itself a pink twist. The garment had a bright pink border and came with a blouse in the same color.
17. Nidhi Subbaiah, known for her roles in Kannada films, wore a pretty powder pink lehenga from designer Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor.
18. The daughter of media scion Ronnie Screwvala, Trishya Screwvala, wore a pink lehenga covered in silver work for her reception.
20. Kirat Bhattal wor a pink lehenga with a net dupatta at her wedding and left everyone awestruck.