Neo Mint – the color you will be seeing everywhere in Spring Summer 2020
Here are some of our favorite neo-mint designer outfits for you to rock in 2020.
Bookmark the term ‘neo mint’ as this is going to be the ‘IT’ color of 2020. Earlier this week Bollywood fashionistas Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatta and Rani Mukherjee were spotted wearing this nature-inspired, youthful hues while attending Armaan Jain and Anissa Malhotra’s wedding functions.
According to trend forecasters WGSN, Neo Mint is expected to be the directional shade to mark the changing of the decade in 2020. It’s described as “an oxygenating, fresh tone that harmonizes science and technology with nature.”
Here are some of our favorite neo-mint outfits for you to rock in 2020.
1. Lehenga with trail by Manish Malhotra
2. Tulle Lehenga by Manish Malhotra
3. Lehenga set by Tarun Tahiliani
4. Brocade Pleated Kalidar Lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani
5. Embroidered Lehenga set by Anushree Reddy
6. Tulle buckle cape saree by Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika
7. Raw silk half peplum top and pants by Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika
8. Sequin embroidered lehenga set by Divya Reddy
9. Heavy bodice embellished anarkali set by Mahima Mahajan
10. Sharara Set by Abinav Mishra