15+ Footwear Styles Sported By Real Grooms!
Looking for the perfect pair of shoes to kick off the wedding festivities? Look no further… We’ve got you covered!
For an Indian groom just finding the perfect outfit isn’t enough. Pairing the right footwear to go with it can make a world of a difference. Be it classic leather shoes, airy kolhapuris or the traditional juttis, the correct footwear can amplify your look and make it seem like you made an effort without actually putting in much of it!
So, if you’re a groom who’s on the lookout for some inspiration when it comes to footwear for your wedding celebrations, you’ve landed on the right page. Here’s a carefully curated list of footwear designs worn by real grooms to leave you inspired!
1. If subtlety and elegance is your cup of tea, then this pair of ivory juttis with their monochrome embroidery ensures you step out in your stylish best on your big day.
Photo Courtesy: Dreamcatchers Photography
2. Regal wedding on the cards? Then these tan leather shoes with their gold threadwork might be just the thing you’re looking for!
Photo Courtesy: Sunny Dhiman Photography
3. Entrepreneur Siddharth Jain shows us just how comfy and yet stylish a pair of kolhapuris can be by rocking these dark blue kolhapuris to accentuate his outfit.
Shoes: Aprajita Toor | Photos Courtesy: Recall Pictures
4. Gotta change quickly from a bandhgala to a tuxedo between events? Then this pair of Oxford shoes helps you transition easily from one look to another and they are an absolute must-have in your bag!
Photo Courtesy: Ombre by Harsheen Jammu
5. Add a flair of flamboyance to your look just like groom Divish Sabhlok did when he donned these multicolored studded loafers.
Photo Courtesy: House on the Clouds
6. With its classic brass links and playful fringe detail, these bottle green loafers combine the best of color and style.
Photo Courtesy: House on the Clouds
7. Look your glamorous best while still staying traditional with this pair of red brocade juttis with gold metallic accents.
Shoes: Shivan and Narresh | Photo Courtesy: Artfoto Studios
8. This ivory pair of juttis exudes subdued elegance with its ethnic embroidery.
Photo Courtesy: LensEyeZia Productions
9. Embellished with minimalistic gold butti work, these pristine white juttis can work their way into any look, be it a glitzy Sangeet or a classic Wedding.
Photo Courtesy: Tuhina Chopra Photoworks
10. Subtle brocade work and checkered red insoles make this jutti a desi favorite for grooms who love going traditional.
Shoes: Manyavar | Photo Courtesy: Weddings by Knotty Days
11. Bold yet unabashedly masculine, groom Rohit Poddar works the desi glam look just right with these leather juttis.
Photo Courtesy: VS Studio
12. Effortlessly in sync with both traditional as well as western wear, this pair of charcoal grey loafers worn by groom Anmol Chaudhary are a worthy addition to your wedding closet.
Photos Courtesy: WeddingNama
13. A classic pair like these tan Oxford shoes never fails to impress, they are a formal favorite for any festive occasion.
Photo Courtesy: Sutej Pannu
14. When in doubt, go straight for the classics! A rich tan in hue and embellished with a classy gold emblem, these shoes are fit for a prince!
Shoes: Sabyasachi | Photo Courtesy: ShutterDown
15. Are you the adventurous sorts who likes to step away from the tame white, brown or black hues? Add a splash of color to your outfit by taking a cue from these quirky floral loafers. Take it a step ahead by teaming it with an even funkier pair of socks!
Photos Courtesy: Happy Flashbacks
16. With studs on the heels and fringes on the front, these black loafers make a bold style statement while keeping your look elegant.
Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Photo Courtesy: Destination Photographers
17. While the monochromatic look is a safe bet, a pop of brown adds a dash of masculinity just like groom Vishal Hiranandani did for his wedding outfit.
Photos Courtesy: Epic Stories
For more groom fashion inspiration click here