Trending Manyavar outfits for every Groom
Let your style leave your bride breathless as she sets her sights on you on your special day.
Dapper grooms who dress to impress are making waves in the wedding arena. The Manyavar collections of wedding outfits, with a wide range of styles, is the go-to brand for men getting married to express their personalities through grand designs and exquisite craftsmanship.
We often see wedding fashion focussed on brides, however, grooms are now paying attention to what is in vogue and getting into the style groove to complement their beautiful better halfs on their big day.
A celebration wear brand for men, Manyavar has been dressing fashion-forward gents for the past two decades; their pieces reflecting their deep understanding of Indian couture. Be it striking a delicate balance between traditional and modern silhouettes or playing with diverse color palettes, Manyavar’s attire is always classy and attractive.
From classic to contemporary, we take a look at grooms who have enjoyed wearing the brand on their celebration days, and looked splendid while doing so.
1. Andrew’s sea green achkan had him looking like a star at his Bollywood-styled sangeet.
2. Subdued colors and textures on Yash’s sherwani, paired with a peach safa, dupatta and sunglasses, is just what a summer groom needs.
3. Pairing a dull gold achkan with a crimson dhoti, Vinit put together a look that created a lasting impression.
4. Minimalistic design and rich fabric were the highlights of Aditya’s bandhgala.
5. Gary channeled his Indian side through this kurta and bandi combination, hitting a homerun in the style game!
6. A stole with an attractive border and a sherwani with understated motifs made Robin’s look a memorable one.
7. Dressed in a velvet achkan teamed flawlessly with a floral drape, Vishnu seems like he was born to flaunt this princely look!
8. Adithya wore the color of the night for his welcome dinner, elevating its charm with a silver bandi that was reminiscent of moonlight.
9. A clean peach achkan layered over a golden kurta – Prashant’s pick for his sangeet was a classic.
10. Gold on gold never looked better than on Devesh, who paired his intricately-embroidered sherwani with a chudidar in the same hue.
11. Hiren’s pale pink outfit with delicate, intricate patterns was a head turner.
12. Chris’s white achkan with golden threads tracing nature-inspired designs was complemented by a blush dupatta – a soothing palette perfect for the day wedding.