Here is your chance to WIN a Romantic #Tripfor2 to Amazing Thailand with WeddingSutra! All you need to do is send us a photo of you and your sweetheart of a romantic or memorable moment and your travel wishlist for Thailand.
The Prize: A 3-nights stay at the opulent ANANTARA HOTELS AND RESORTS, PHUKET and return economy class flight tickets (From Mumbai or Delhi only) courtesy BANGKOK AIRWAYS.
Also WIN a complementary photo shoot at picturesque locations in Phuket.
- 'Like' Tourism Authority of Thailand, Mumbai on Facebook
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject ‘#Tripfor2 to AmazingThailand’ and include the following:
- A good quality photo of you and your sweetheart in medium resolution - a close-up or waist-length or full-length from a holiday anywhere or a memorable moment or from any special celebration. You can submit one or two photos as a jpg attachment only (entries submitted through a link will not be considered).
- Write, in less than 100 words, which places/ destinations are on your travel wishlist for Thailand.
- Your full names, city of residence, relationship status (in a relationship/engaged/married) and contact no(s). A few lines about both of you (where you work and live and/ or how you met)
- Shortlisted entries will be featured on www.facebook.com/weddingsutra
- Text submitted by participants will be edited by WeddingSutra content team for brevity. In case you submit two photos, one photo or a collage of the two photos might be selected to be featured.
- The sooner you send your entry, the more likely it has a chance of getting shortlisted.
- The winning couple will be selected on the basis of the quality, originality and creativity of their entry; and the popularity of their entry on WeddingSutra and its social media.
- The entries will be judged by WeddingSutra.com and Tourism Authority of Thailand - Mumbai
- All updates on the contest (short-listed entries as well as name of winner) will be posted on www.facebook.com/weddingsutra
- Prior to submitting your entry, it is advisable to read the terms & conditions here. These terms and conditions are unconditionally and irrevocably binding to all participants.