Pool Party Inspiration for your Destination Wedding
Pool party ideas that will bring your wedding guests together and kick start the celebration.
The key to making your destination wedding a memorable affair is to host something that’s casual, wildly fun and allows your guests to feel like they or on a vacation. The pool party is one such event wherein the guests can let their hair down and have a great time along the pool overlooking the beach, mountains or lawns.
1. Brazilian Carnival Sherina and Duresh had a colorful celebration with pop colors and added samba dancers and water guns to up the fun factor, and had an amazing Water gun tag game with friends and family.
2. Feet in Sand, Drinks in Hand Duhita and Sahil opted for a subtle and classy palette of white and turquoise for the draped cabanas. They set up colorful photobooths and included a ‘sun-protection station’ loaded with sunscreen, cane-hand-fans and sun-shades for guests to pick and wear.
3. Fusion Pool Party Payal and Dhruv clubbed their mehndi ceremony with the pool party along the beachfront with indo-western wear as the dress code and a ‘sunglasses counter’ for a cool touch and added some sundowners to get the party going.
4. The Hawaiian Affair Asma and Kitam went quirky with props and declared a pop dress code for the guests wherein they added floral head gear for the girls and colorful shades for the men. They arranged for a rain dance for the guests to have fun and be their crazy best!
5. The Beach-cum-Pool party Chandni and Smit extended their pool party to the beach with a sun-dappled décor theme with colorful drapes. Hand over colorful t-shirts, bandanas, sarongs and floral garlands to your guests. Hire entertainers like drummers from Russia and funky DJs for guests to have a good time in the pool as well as at the beach.
Chandni and Smit’s pool party at Shangri La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Oman.
6. Sip of Summer Sunaina and Harnoop threw in some vibrant sun beds and cabanas to add a relaxing factor to their pool party and a contrast to the buzz at the bar counter. They also added fun summery props to get amazing photos with friends and family by the pool.
7. The Mighty Sea Anil and Sanam brought the underwater world to their pool party with an ocean inspired decor. They added all things blue to their setups and used natural sea shells as the key element. The rain dance canopy was the key highlight of the ocean themed party backed by some sundowners.
8. Sangria under the Sun Sneha and Amrit planned a Spanish themed pool party with shades of red, orange and yellow for the decor and hired flamingo dancers. They arranged free flowing sangria, cocktails and an open air barbecue in the lawn area by the pool.
9. Relaxing Summer Lovin’ Leena and Vishal announced a lazy summer pool party at their wedding and threw in some pool loungers in the largest pool of their wedding venue. They introduced a few pool games like Marco Polo and added some beach balls and water guns to keep their guests entertained. There was barbecue style food, music and cocktails to keep the party going till the sun set.
10. Sea-La-Vie Haseena and Adeeb made an interesting setup at their pool party with quirky signboards and framed quotes which doubled up as a photo booth backdrop. The decor was kept cool with blue accents and white cabanas for guests to relax and unwind.