Beauty, Health and Wellness in Mumbai
Beauty, Health and Wellness by area:
BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELLNESS
It is important for a bride and groom to not just look great but also feel their best on their big day. The hectic planning process and the stress of celebrations turning out just perfect can take a toll, and just great makeup and hairstyling is not enough to be at your best. From getting those pearly whites for that priceless smile, to fresh and dewy skin, flawless hair color and cut and most importantly a relaxed state of mind to enjoy your festivities to the fullest, there is a lot that goes into preparing for your wedding.
We can help you select the best bridal makeup artists according to your preferences and budget. Classified under the category of WeddingSutra Favorites, our list of handpicked beauty, health and wellness professionals can help you feel your most radiant inside and out on the most important day of your lives.
TYPES OF BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELLNESS SERVICES
- Skin care specialists
- Hair care specialists
- Personal care specialists
- Dental Studios
- Beauty and Wellness Spas
- Mental Health Professionals
EXPERT TIPS TO PICK THE BEST BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Research well. Analyse the areas for which you need professional attention and some extra TLC, before looking for experienced professionals that can help you with your needs.
- Have thorough consultations with any specialists/therapists before finalising your course of action, keeping in mind how near or far it should be to your wedding date. For example, it's best to get your hair, skin or dental treatments anywhere from 1-2 weeks before the wedding to avoid any mistakes and allow it to settle into a natural look.
- Finalise the budget you would want to spend on any beauty, health or wellness services.
- Once you know your requirements and the budget, check for professionals on WeddingSutra.com and shortlist names that suit your needs.
- Check their profiles here (https://www.weddingsutra.com/wedding-vendors/beauty-health-and-wellness/)
- Book the services well in advance to avoid losing out on your preferred professionals.
- Write to us in case of queries and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELLNESS
PROFESSIONALS BEFORE BOOKING THEM
- Brief them well about your requirements. Show them references, enquire about the details of their services and have an in-depth consultation regarding your goals before booking anything.
- Ask them about their recommendations for your skin type, hair type, teeth alignment, etc to find what works best for you.
- Enquire about the products they will be using to ensure quality.
- Don’t forget to enquire about bridal or wedding packages that may include a number of useful services, sometimes even for your family or close friends.
- Discuss the final cost you'll be paying including all the taxes and overhead charges to avoid any miscommunication.
PFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How much can beauty, health or wellness services cost in India?
The costs of services will be entirely dependent on the nature of the work, not to mention the acclaim of the professional or establishment you choose to visit. Do weigh the quality of services against your budget to figure out the best options for you.
2. How to compare various professionals and their work?
You can check the work of various professionals and companies in our WeddingSutra Favorite Beauty Health and Wellness section. Compare their services against former reviews, years of experience, technology being used and more to make your pick.
3. Where can I find a list of the best Beauty Health and Wellness professionals in the country?
From the latest in Skin care and Hair Care to Dental treatments, New age spas and therapies, there are a lot of options in the market to choose from, with new services evolving every day. You can check the WeddingSutra blog to stay updated with the latest and most dynamic trends in the world of Beauty Health and Wellness.
4. Where do I look for the latest trends and offerings in the world of Beauty Health and Wellness?
While all wedding planners do help you finalise your venue, there are many couples out there who prefer to work with their own choice of vendors and don’t wish to rope in a formal planner. However, navigating the large world of venues can be a stressful undertaking. Getting a venue booking expert will greatly ease your troubles finding the perfect venue, and additionally help you find deals and packages that suit your needs and work in tandem with your vendors and arrangements, even if you don’t have a wedding planner.
5. What is the right time to book these services?
It would be best to start researching what you want and need right away when you start planning. However, depending on the nature of the services, most would need to be availed close to your wedding date. An early consultation would allow you to choose your services suited to your needs and specifications and make your bookings, to avoid any issues close to your wedding, and eliminate the need to rush to any new professionals at the last moment without looking into them.