Now that you have said yes to your Prince Charming, getting your hands on your dream designer lehenga and jewellery isn’t all there is to it. No ensemble is complete without the right accessories. From jewelled clutches essential for a night of dancing to those quintessential kaleerein and chooda every bride looks forward to, dainty floral jewellery to match your quirky energy on your mehndi, and of course the perfect footwear for every occasion, a lot goes into prepping for your big day!
We, at WeddingSutra, help you take your bridal ensembles to the next level with the perfect accessories for every look. Classified under the category of WeddingSutra Favorites, our list of handpicked brands and designers are sure to help you find your style language.
EXPERT TIPS TO PICK THE BEST ACCESSORIES
- Research about the latest trends in bridal accessories to get an idea about what you want.
- Pay attention to the color, design and embellishments on your wedding outfit as well as the style of jewellery you have selected to find footwear, clutches and other accessories to complement them. You can choose to either match the style, or shake it up with something contrasting.
- Pick versatile items to include in your trousseau that you can mix and
match with other outfits after your wedding.
- Once you have collected reference designs and fixed your budget, browse WeddingSutra.com for brands and designers that meet your requirements.
- Check their profiles here (https://www.weddingsutra.com/wedding-vendors/all-location/bridal-makeup-hair/223)
- In you are getting accessories customized to your outfit, place your order well in advance to allow time for their craftsmen to create the pieces perfectly.
- Write to us in case of queries and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR ACCESSORY DESIGNER
- Have detailed discussions with your designer about your vision and expectations. Share visual references of your outfit and jewellery as well as samples if possible.
- Discuss budget and timelines while factoring in possible delays or cancellations.
- Ensure time to allow for changes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the bridal accessory trends for 2019?
While bridal accessory trends, just like any other fashion trend, keep fluctuating all year long, you can find the top trends of the season on WeddingSutra.
2. Do brides prefer traditional designs? Or have modern accessories taken over?
Millennial brides have started pairing traditional designs with their contemporary counterparts. While heavier traditional creations remain popular, lighter modern styles are also trending because they are versatile and can be worn even after the wedding celebrations. Ensure that your wedding trousseau includes a mix of both for the perfect
modern bridal look.
3. When should I start shopping for my bridal accessories?
You should start exploring options you like ideally a year before your wedding date when you have a rough idea of what you would like to wear for the various functions. However, finalize them only after you have decided on your outfits, jewellery, and decor aesthetics as they should complement them.