Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in New Delhi
Bridal Lehengas and Sarees by area:
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Ahmedabad
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Bangalore
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Chennai
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Delhi-NCR
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Hyderabad
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Kolkata
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in Mumbai
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in New-Delhi
- Bridal Lehengas and Sarees in US
Bridal Lehengas and Sarees
While wedding planning encompasses a host of different aspects such as venue selection, decor, food and favors, a bride’s wardrobe is of singular importance in the process. Some want regal ensembles with exquisite embroidery, while others want comfortable and breezy fabrics with quirky prints and modern color combinations. Needless to say, a bride’s wedding outfits need to reflect her personality as well as make her look and feel her best.
WeddingSutra brings you a wide range of world-class bridal wear by designers famed for their gorgeous collections, expert craftsmanship, and versatile silhouettes to suit every bride.
TYPES OF BRIDAL OUTFITS
These dreamy options include pastel lehengas with swoon-worthy embellishments, or richly embroidered maharani lehengas in deep hues of crimson or classic reds. Lighter colors and delicate designs work well for functions like an engagement or mehendi, while heavier options can be worn for the sangeet and wedding.
A rich, decadent saree is the perfect choice for those who want both tradition and style. Intricate borders, unique fabrics and dramatic colors are sure to make you stand out. Pair a classic saree with a dramatic and modern blouse for maximum impact.
India is a rich melting pot of diverse cultures, each with their unique set of handloom variants, beautiful workmanship and cultural motifs. Select from a choice of Banarasi, Paithani, and Kanjeevaram silks, and many more, for a look steeped in tradition. These are perfect for a traditional ceremony like a family puja.
Indo-western styles are available in a plethora of designs. Quirky colors and patterns make these innovative cuts ideal for a chic sundowner, mehendi or haldi.
Incorporate some western silhouettes into your trousseau and work gowns into your trousseau for a contemporary look which is ideal for a reception.
Shararas make a great replacement for a lehenga or an anarkali, with their unique look. With different levels of embroidery and detailing, these can be worn at any function.
Richly embroidered floor-length anarkalis make a great substitute for lehengas especially for those who want to add a magical Mughal vibe to their look. Their light colors and delicate work make them ideal for other functions as well.
EXPERT TIPS TO PICK THE BEST BRIDAL OUTFITS
- Research about the latest bridal trends to get an idea about what you want.
- Select your color preferences keeping in mind the timings of your functions, venues and weather. For example, lighter colors are ideal for summery outdoor events, while bright ones are perfect for both day and night functions.
- Considering the number and types of functions, plan a budget for each outfit, with accessories.
- Once you have selected the designs you like and have fixed your budget, browse WeddingSutra.com for stores, brands and desigbers that meet your requirements.
- Check their profiles here
- Shortlist a few and peruse their catalogues and websites, before scheduling your store visits.
- In case of customizations, place your order well in advance to allow time for their craftsmen to create your dream outfit perfectly.
- Write to us in case of queries and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR BRIDAL DESIGNERS BEFORE SEALING THE DEAL
- Have detailed discussions with your designer about your vision and expectations. Share visual references for a clearer idea.
- Select fabrics that fit the occasion as well as those that suit the weather conditions at venues.
- Discuss all accessories in detail, like jewellery, mehendi designs, hairstyles and footwear to create looks that are perfectly balanced and distinctive.
- Discuss budget and timelines while factoring in possible delays or cancellations.
- Ensure time for trials and fittings to allow for changes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the average price of bridal lehengas?
The price depends upon the designer label, handwork like embroidery and embellishments, type of fabric, and other factors. On an average, a good wedding lehenga can cost from 30,000 INR to 50,000 INR, while top designer options can go into lakhs.
2. What are the latest trends in bridal wear?
Some popular trends include double dupattas, sequin embellishments, pastel colours, ombre fabrics and floral motifs. Classic elements such as brocade, handloom silks, gota patti, zardozi, etc are always in vogue. Click here to know more.
3. Do bridal designers also provide bridesmaids dresses?
Indian designers typically do not do coordinated ensembles for bridesmaids. However, bridesmaids can always pick their lehengas or related outfits from different labels according to their dress code. However, certain designers do undertake designing for women in the family, like the mother and sisters of the bride, so that their looks for certain functions are coordinated.
4. How can I figure out what kind of outfit would suit my body type?
All designers have style specialists in their stores who help clients choose their outfits based on their body type, color preferences and desired looks for functions.
5. When should I start planning my wedding trousseau?
This depends on a variety of factors including how much time you have to plan your wedding, the kind of outfits you want to wear and whether you want to get outfits customized. On an average, a period of six months is a reasonable amount of time to suss out different designers, go for trial fittings, allow for alterations and plan your entire look.