Catering in Jaipur
Catering by area:
Delightful Indian weddings and delicious food go together like a match made in heaven. Given the multiple events that comprise a traditional wedding, the challenge lies in creating menus that stand out at each event. That’s where professional caterers come into the picture. From contemporary creations to traditional treats, they can serve up whatever is trending in a tasteful manner. Many caterers also offer the whole package – servers, dining linen, tables, and even edible decor.
We, at WeddingSutra, help you select the best wedding caterers according to your preferred style and budget. Classified under the category of WeddingSutra Favorites, our list of curated professionals will help you plan and pick the most delectable menus to delight your guests.
EXPERT TIPS TO PICK THE BEST WEDDING CATERER
Prepare a guest-list and have a final count of heads who have confirmed that they will attend the wedding celebrations.
- Have a fair idea of your catering budget before you approach caterers.
- The three most important things to keep in mind before choosing the caterer are ‘service’, ‘food,’ and ‘presentation’.
- Don’t get too caught up in new, fancy dishes. Study your guest list, their preferences and choose menus that are widely loved by all.
- Once you know your needs and your budget is fixed, check for wedding caterers on WeddingSutra.com.
- Check their profiles here.
- Book your caterer well in advance to avoid last-minute troubles.
- Write to us in case of queries and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR CATERER BEFORE SEALING THE DEAL
- Brief them well about your cuisine preferences and menu requirements.
- Be very clear about your number of functions, dates, duration, and number of guests that will be attending the wedding.
- Ask to attend an event or wedding that they are catering to. Have at least 2-3 tasting sessions before finalizing the caterer.
- Enquire about their hygiene record, sanitary serving practices, cleanliness and purity of food.
- Enquire if they can serve special vegan/Jain delicacies for the guests.
- Ask them about how the food is priced – Is there a flat charge per guest or if the dishes are priced individually.
- Ask them if they specialise in certain types of foods and their special varieties.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I compare wedding caterers and their work?
You can check various wedding caterers in our WeddingSutra Favorite Catering section. Study the offerings of each vendor, the innovative services they offer, their wedding catering portfolio, service experience, and see whose style and profile suits you the best.
2. Where can I find a list of the best wedding caterers in India?
Specifically curated to help you find the best service providers in the country under one roof, our compilation of WeddingSutra Favorite Caterers will provide competent and comprehensive solutions for all your wedding culinary woes.