Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Bhuj
Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers by area:
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Ahmedabad
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Aligarh
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Bangalore
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Bhopal
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Bhuj
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Chandigarh
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Chennai
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Dehradun
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Delhi-NCR
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Dubai
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Dubai-UAE
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Gandhidham
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Goa
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Haridwar
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Hong-Kong
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Hyderabad
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Jaipur
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Jalandhar
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Jamshedpur
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Kochi
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Kolkata
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in London
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Lucknow
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Malaysia
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Mumbai
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Nagpur
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Puerto-Rico
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Pune
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Raipur
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Shimla
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Surat
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Thailand
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in USA
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Udaipur
- Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers in Vadodara
Wedding Photographers & Filmmakers
Weddings are one of the most important occasions in couples' lives, and are marked by meaningful ceremonies and festivities. And years later, the wedding albums and videos help keep your memories alive. That's why wedding photography plays a major role in creatively capturing all the moments which you can relive later.
We, at WeddingSutra, help you select the best wedding photographers and videographers according to your preferred style and budget. Classified under the category of WeddingSutra Favorites, our list of handpicked photographers and videographers will make sure all your special moments are captured and creatively converted into beautiful memories.
TYPES OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
With no poses or staged shots, candid photography is all about capturing pictures that reflect spontaneity and a 'hidden camera' vibe. Clicked without asking the bride, groom or guests to strike poses or making them conscious, this type of photography captures emotions like laughter, tears, happiness, and surprise in their rawest forms. Candid clicks are relatively new and slightly more expensive, but they have become one of the most popular types of wedding photography in India now.
As the name suggests, traditional photography is the oldest and most conventional way of capturing wedding pictures. Requiring the bride and groom to pose for pictures along with their families and guests, traditional photography is more cost-effective than its candid counterpart and tends to be preferred by elders in the family.
The video form of candid photography, cinematic wedding films capture the candid and unposed moments of your wedding as they happen. Focussing primarily on the little details of the wedding that usually go unnoticed, cinematic videos aim to create a 'movie' out of your wedding with scenes shot by high-end devices like professional cameras and drones. A visual treat for viewers, these 15-20 minute cinematic videos come packaged with brilliant sound effects, background music and skillful editing.
A video run-down of your wedding, traditional wedding videos are a three to four hour recording of everything that happened at your wedding. With a bland and relatively slow narrative, traditional videography is cheaper as it does not require high-end equipment or very creative editing skills.
Pre-wedding Photography & Videography
Shot against picturesque backdrops, and capturing the love and excitement of a to-be-wed couple, pre-wedding photography and videography are a rage with millennial couples. Depending on the length of the video, shoot locations and quality desired, many photographers provide custom pre-wedding packages to couples with varying prices.
TIPS TO HIRE THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
Clueless about how to zoom in on the right wedding photographer for your needs and budget? Here are a few tips on how you can find a professional lensman you can click with.
- Finalize your budget first. Having clarity on the amount you want to spend on wedding albums, pre-wedding shoots and videos will help you narrow down the options. However, be ready to negotiate to get the best deal available.
- Research well. Study the different themes and styles of wedding photos you want and make a wish list of your preferences.
- Once you know your needs and the budget is fixed, look for photographers who fulfil your requirements
- Shortlist and contact four or five photographers and request quotations from them.
- Book your selected photographer(s) well in advance to avoid losing out on your favourite options. You can book separate photographers for different shoots. However, if you have good chemistry with one, we recommend you stick to them.
- Write to us if you have any questions, and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS BEFORE SEALING THE DEAL
- Brief them well about your requirements. Show them references of the 'must-have' pictures for you and what they can avoid.
- Inform them of various aspects of your wedding celebrations: How many functions are being held, their timings and venues, duration, key people to capture, and so on.
- Be clear about the final amount you'll be paying, including all the taxes and overhead charges like transportation.
- Discuss all the deliverables in advance to avoid any ambiguity or misunderstanding on the day of the shoot or post-production.
- Ask your photography team about the props they will be providing or need, and mention if you need anything specifically in relation to a certain theme.
- Do not forget to mention your pre-wedding shoot and check if they would like to provide you with a cost-effective deal including both your pre-wedding and wedding coverage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How much does wedding photography cost in India?
While the cost of wedding photography in India differs from place to place, the best packages start at INR 20,000 and go up as per your requirements.
2. How should one compare photographers and their work?
You can check the work of various photographers in our WeddingSutra Favorite Photographers and Videographers section. Study the style of each photographer, their way of playing with lights, using colours and capturing emotions, and see whose style suits you the best.
3. Do I need to have a candid photographer? Can a traditional photographer click candid pictures for me?
While there are no fixed rules when it comes to wedding photography, we suggest having a combination of both candid and traditional photographers to shoot your wedding. While a traditional photographer might not be able to fully do justice with candid pictures due to limitations of equipment or creativity, a combination of both will ensure that your events are fully covered in different ways.
4. Where can I find a list of the best photographers in India and abroad?
Specifically handpicked to help you find the best service providers in the country all under one roof, our compilation of WeddingSutra Favorite Photographers and Videographers lists options and solutions for all your wedding photography related queries.
5. Where do I look for the latest trends in wedding photography?
While pre-wedding videos and candid photography are two of the latest trends in the weddings space, the industry keeps evolving every day. You can check the WeddingSutra blog to learn about these dynamic trends.