18 Chic Brides who made a statement in Shivan & Narresh couture
These quirky, unconventional brides will nudge the fashionista in you!
Traditional motifs and a red palette may be customary, but if your style language looks beyond the ordinary, then you might just be a Shivan and Narresh bride!
Full of quirky prints, bold hues and unusual styles, these striking styles from the designer duo are just made for you.
Check out these stunning brides who simply dazzled with their offbeat ensembles!
1. Karishma and her bridesmaids stepped up the glam quotient in bold prints, bright colors and flowing silhouettes. Unusual embellishments and applique-work in metal and other materials added a unique edge.
2. Mesmerized by the stunning combination of powder blue and gold, Dimple fell in love with the fluid silhouette and unusual textures of this lehenga.
3. Roma‘s unique and eclectic personal style shone through in her choice of ensembles for every function.
Nothing beats the allure of an LBD for an evening soiree. The exaggerated ruffles, textures, and asymmetrical layers made Roma’s stunning ensemble truly a head-turner.
Youngster’s After Party
Roma struck a stylish pose for the tribal-themed cocktail party in a burnt orange and mustard lehenga featuring Shivan and Narresh’s signature skein work, chinar leaf details, and more.
4. For her post wedding Carnival bash, Karuna turned up the heat in quirky matching couple outfits with her new hubby. Vibrant, bold prints in red and blue appeared to dance around her orange lehenga-cape outfit which totally fit the bill for this exuberant affair.
5. Simran was the epitome of poolside-chic in this vibrant red printed number from Shivan and Narresh.
6. Take a cue from bride Shivaangi who took her Haldi up a notch with a poolside after-party in a funky mustard co-ord set.
7. Influencer and Owner of the jewelry brand ‘Outhouse’, Kaabia has always made an impression with her Avante Garde fashion, and needless to say, her wedding was no different!
Her tribal queen sundowner outfit perfectly channeled her panache!
Kaabia’s ethereal white lehenga with elaborate detailing was, in one word, iconic! The striking ivory lehenga set trends for brides all over.
8. Gaganpreet matched her partner and went the high-fashion route with an eclectic trouser co-ord set for her Mexican themed outdoor welcome dinner.
9. Starting her Wedding festivities on a high note with a yacht party, Evneet donned a flirty, colorful figure-flaunting a co-ord set with bold colors and a tasseled hem.
10. Priyanka bridged minimalism and high-fashion in this stunning rust colored saree ensemble with an embellished blouse for her intimate Mehndi.
11. Sonam teamed her scintillating red skirt with gold embellishments and a chic printed top which was the perfect choice for her Circus themed Engagement soiree.
12. Tanvi looked romantic yet edgy at her close-knit family dinner in this delicate pastel pink and green saree outfit with metallic embellishments.
13. For her pool party, Margi took the fashion quotient up a notch in this comfy yet chic blush-pink and bronze-gold palazzo set, complete with matching metallic hair accessories.
14. Shravya looked like a bohemian dream in this statement red dress by the talented duo, replete with embellishments, prints, puffy sleeves and more.
15. Ayusmita was the portrait of edgy elegance at her pool party in this stunning green and white beaded mermaid gown with an embellished bodice.
16. In one of the first of its kind, Ankita turned to her favorite designer duo for not just her ensembles but to plan the entire wedding.
Ankita’s plush royal blue and white ensemble with an elaborately patterned skirt and a sleek ruched blouse is fit for royalty.
Love subtle glamor? Take a page from Ankita’s book and check out this ravishing black one-shoulder number studded with elegant goldwork.
17. Mansi’s delightful coral embellished lehenga with a printed blouse for her Mehndi was reminiscent of spring blooms.
18. Upasana’ statement blush lehenga with a jazzy bronze-gold blouse embodied her free-spirit and vibrant personality.