20+ Engagement outfits that stole our hearts!
Witness the style and splendour of these real brides for your engagement outfit inspiration.
Engagement is an occasion where the bride is free to express her style unbridled by customs, while at other wedding functions they’re generally bound with certain traditional colors and attires. From modern chic to traditional elegance and everything in between, we bring you 20+ real brides who dazzled us with their engagement style!
1. Arushi complemented the spring hues of her Engagement decor in a lavender Falguni and Shane Peacock lehenga with pops of sage-green detailing.
Designer: Falguni and Shane Peacock | Photo Courtesy: Vintage Films
2. Celebrity Kajal Aggarwal’s tuscan yellow sheer organza saree by Manish Malhotra had everyone raving about it on social media. The tonal embroidery of the saree and elaborate layered string detailing on the blouse was the perfect blend of elegance and glamour for her intimate function.
Designer: Manish Malhotra | Photo Courtesy: Stories by Joseph Radhik
3. An ardent admirer of Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s heritage design aesthetic, Sushindri not only wore an exquisite ivory lehenga by the designer, but also tailored the decor of her Engagement to reflect the label’s opulence and signature royal vibe.
Designer: Sabyasachi Mukherjee | Photo Courtesy: Vipin Photography
4. Savnit glowed with vintage elegance in a bronze-gold Shantanu and Nikhil gown with a sequined bodice and a bold textural skirt.
Designer: Shantanu and Nikhil | Photo Courtesy: Gautam Khullar Photography
5. For her fairytale pastel paradise Engagement, Madhu looked enchanting in a soft rose and mint hued lehenga by Anamika Khanna.
Designer: Anamika Khanna | Photo Courtesy: The Wedding Salad
6. Sana Mahajan rocked a ravishing red sequined gown with a flowing train for the glamorous modern occasion.
Designer: Adab Bride | Photo Courtesy: Razz Films and Photography
7. Mani Jassal exuded bohemian magic for her Tulum inspired Engagement in a unique self-designed blush pink lehenga with tulle and mirror work.
Designer: Mani Jassal | Photo Courtesy: Renata Kaveh
8. Mehal Kejriwal added glamour to her intimate home ceremony in Rimzim Dadu’s iconic structural saree that gave an illusion of molten gold.
Designer: Rimzim Dadu | Photo Courtesy: Loren Wedding Photography & Films
9. Nasthasia matched the transcendent glow of the glittering blue decor in an emerald-hued lehenga with intricate detailing.
Designer: Almari The House of Designers by Sheetal Oberoi | Photo Courtesy: Say Cheeze Photography
10. Divya Sanghvi Raysoni opted for contemporary charm with a white and yellow gown by Dolly J Studio that featured striking patterns splashed across in charcoal grey.
Designer: Dolly J Studio | Photo Courtesy: Movie’ing Moments
11. Shruti stood out against the blooming pink decor in a scintillating golden skirt by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla, that she paired with a white shirt with puffed sleeves.
12. Gagan embodied the artful bohemian theme of her home function with an earthy olive gharara and cape, scattered with delightful pops of pink flowers.
Photo Courtesy: Amanda Photo Co.
13. Chetna Gupta’s off-white gown by Dolly J Studio featured intricate vines of leaves and flowers and looked straight out of a fairytale.
Designer: Dolly J Studio | Photo Courtesy: Paran Singh Photography
14. Srishti Pansari twirled merrily in a sultry yellow lehenga by Abhinav Mishra with exquisite mirror-work detailing.
Designer: Abhinav Mishra | Photo Courtesy: Gautam Khullar Photography
15. Ashika Jain dazzled in a bespoke Falguni and Shane Peacock lehenga with pale pink fabric that showcased beautiful silver work. The lehenga featured a trailing design customized by the designer herself, and a gorgeous frilled dupatta with a feather trim that made the ensemble look truly magnificent.
16. Zinal Shah rocked poker straight hair with an embellished purple sharara from her own collection for an edgy look.
Designer: Payal and Zinal | Photo Courtesy: Oragraphy
17. To celebrate their connection to England with a regal Victorian themed Engagement, Aarti Gupta donned a stunning Shantanu and Nikhil creation in elegant English blue.
Designer: Shantanu and Nikhil | Photo Courtesy: Badal Raja Company
18. Mannat channeled her inner goddess as she literally glided in a shimmering champagne hued cape lehenga by Falguni and Shane Peacock.
Designer: Falguni and Shane Peacock | Photo Courtesy: Sumit Productions
19. Fashion designer Akanksha Gajria’s pale pink sequinned saree is the perfect blend of classy and chic, ideal for an intimate or a home ceremony!
20. Anisha was the belle of the ball in a statement off-shoulder red gown with exquisite embroidery and a stunning train.
Photo Courtesy: Allied
21. Saloni Singla lit up the sky in her shimmering silver couture lehenga by Abhinav Mishra.
Designer: Abhinav Mishra | Photo Courtesy: Shutterink
22. Steffi Gulati’s offbeat grey and gold lehenga was a stellar choice for her combined Engagement and Mehndi function.
Designer: Chamee and Palak | Photo Courtesy: Dreamcatchers Photography
23. The minimalist elegance of Fidan’s simple yet striking violet gown was perfect for her intimate rooftop Engagement.
Photo Courtesy: Bernie and Bindi Photography
For more fashion inspiration, click here.