Wedding Planners in Dubai
Wedding Planners by area:
- Wedding Planners in Agra
- Wedding Planners in Ahmedabad
- Wedding Planners in Aurangabad
- Wedding Planners in Bahrain
- Wedding Planners in Bangalore
- Wedding Planners in Chandigarh
- Wedding Planners in Chennai
- Wedding Planners in Coimbatore
- Wedding Planners in Dehradun
- Wedding Planners in Delhi-NCR
- Wedding Planners in Dubai
- Wedding Planners in Dubai-UAE
- Wedding Planners in Goa
- Wedding Planners in Hong-Kong
- Wedding Planners in Hyderabad
- Wedding Planners in Indonesia
- Wedding Planners in Italy
- Wedding Planners in Jaipur
- Wedding Planners in Jim-Corbett
- Wedding Planners in Jodhpur
- Wedding Planners in Kolkata
- Wedding Planners in London
- Wedding Planners in Mumbai
- Wedding Planners in Mussoorie
- Wedding Planners in Oman
- Wedding Planners in Pune
- Wedding Planners in Qatar
- Wedding Planners in Rajasthan
- Wedding Planners in Singapore
- Wedding Planners in Surat
- Wedding Planners in Thailand
- Wedding Planners in Toronto
- Wedding Planners in Turkey
- Wedding Planners in UAE
- Wedding Planners in USA
- Wedding Planners in Udaipur
- Wedding Planners in Vadodara
Weddings look perfect in photos and videos, which mask the hard work, planning, stress, and logistics that goes into organizing one. While a couple and their families can certainly host a wedding themselves, it's a fact that they will be too stressed to enjoy the moments. That's where wedding planners can make a difference. From the invites to the events themes, decor, logistics – they do it all! The result? A stress-free wedding that a couple can truly enjoy!
We, at WeddingSutra, help you select the best wedding planners according to your preferences and budget. Classified under the category of WeddingSutra Favorites, our list of carefully chosen professionals are there to help you plan and pull off your dream wedding!
TYPES OF WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
Comprehensive Wedding Planning
These are experts who are in charge of your wedding right from helping you finalize the budget, selecting the venue and printing cards to ensuring the smooth execution of all your ceremonies and parties. Their team is equipped to handle everything from the smallest and mundane minutiae to the most important activities.
Customized Wedding Planning
Partial wedding planning services are for the people who need help with only a few services and can manage the rest by themselves. Here, the planners will only take care of the services you have asked for and not look into other arrangements.
Wedding consultants are experts who help you with their proficiency in the industry with regards to setting the right budget, selecting good venues, and finalizing the perfect caterers and other vendors.
EXPERT TIPS TO PICK THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER
- Research well. Study the different types of wedding planners and decide who appeals to you the most. With each wedding planner having their own aesthetics, research helps brides know which planner’s style suits their own the best.
- Have a fair idea of your wedding budget before you begin approaching the planners.
- Once you know your needs and the budget is fixed, check for wedding planners on WeddingSutra.com.
- Check their profiles here
- Book your planner at least a year to right months in advance to avoid last-minute hassles.
- Write to us in case of queries and get help from our erudite experts.
THINGS TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR WEDDING PLANNER BEFORE SEALING THE DEAL
- Brief them well about your preferences and requirements. Show them references for the decor and other services you are looking for to ensure unambiguity.
- Be very clear about your budget, number of functions, dates, duration, and number of guests that will be attending your wedding.
- Check their work and ask them about pocket-friendly alternatives for services like decor and entertainment for pre-wedding functions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the cost of hiring a wedding planner in India?
The cost depends upon numerous factors like the destination of your wedding, the number of ceremonies, the services you need, and other requirements.
2. Do I have to hire a wedding planner?
While you do not have to hire a planner to design and plan your wedding, we recommend you to hire a wedding planner who would take care of all the logistics and responsibilities, and ensure that you enjoy your festivities.
3. How do I compare wedding planners and their work?
You can check the work of various wedding planners in our WeddingSutra Favorite Wedding Planners section. Study the style of each professional, the services they offer, their experience, and see whose style suits you the best.
4. Where can I find a list of the best wedding planners in India?
Specifically chosen to help you find the best service providers in the country under one roof, our compilation of WeddingSutra Favorite Wedding Planners will provide you expert and experienced recommendations to help you host your perfect wedding.