Our favourite real bride looks from 2021!
Sporting offbeat hues and giving traditional looks a contemporary twist, these real brides set the fashion bar high with their sartorial choices!
Each bride has her own innate sense of style and while the world online is saturated by celebrity bridal looks that may look repetitive, these real brides broke the mould by expressing their individuality. Experimenting with color and silhouettes, the Indian bride in the year 2021 let nothing come in between her and her style. So, if you’re on the lookout for some unique bridal outfit inspiration, keep scrolling!
1. Resembling a mermaid in her edgy structural metallic lehenga in a cool aqua green hue, Aishwarya added a dash of magic to her mehndi festivities.
Photo Courtesy: Sutra Snapperz
2. Samruddhi makes a fashion statement at her pool party in this quirky lehenga set with a frilled skirt and an embellished long jacket!
Designer: Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika
Photo Courtesy: Robin Saini Photography, Rishikesh Bhambure Photography
3. Striking a balance with its traditional and modern elements, this Swarovski crystal-embellished lehenga worn by Aruna Seth made heads turn!
Designer: Falguni Shane Peacock
Photo Courtesy: Muse Motion Pictures
4.Bride Anshika is a dream come true in this ultra-glamorous one-shouldered purple choli and sequined lehenga paired with statement diamond earrings.
Designer: Payal Keyal
Photo Courtesy: Oragraphy
5. Showcasing that a muted grey is the perfect canvas for intricate embroidery, Alanna Pandey sizzles at her engagement in this stunning lehenga with a strapless two-tone silk corset choli.
Designer: Manish Malhotra
6. Are you a beach babe at heart? Then this lehenga with its noodle strap choli and dainty pink seashells is your cup of tea!
Photo Courtesy: Vinuthna Garidipuri
7. Featuring Pearl embellishments and ivory hues, this lehenga with jacket donned by Hanna Khan for her nikkah is ethereal, elegant, on-trend and everything else a bride could ask for!
Photo Courtesy: Designer: Ohaila Khan
Photo Courtesy: Recall Picture
8. Glowing in a coral-hued mirror-work lehenga, Darshika Kandoi gave her inner princess free rein during her sangeet.
Designer: Abhinav Mishra
Photo Courtesy: ShutterDown
9. Giving her traditional look a glamorous boost, Puneet Mahal donned this royal gold lehenga with blue peacocks embroidered around her skirt and amped it with carefully selected jewelry pieces.
Designer: Rimple and Harpreet Narula
Photo Courtesy: Amrit Photography
10. Lightweight yet lively, Simar’s sunshine-yellow floral lehenga with a blue hem and gotta patti detail is perfect for a sunkissed haldi.
Photo Courtesy: Gautam Khullar Photography
11. Bride Sharon Uppal rocks the ‘off-white look’ like a queen in this stunning heavily embroidered lehenga with floral motifs.
Designer: Wellgroomed Designs Inc
Photo Courtesy: JuMi Story
12. Looking minty fresh on her wedding day, bride Rhea Chhabria’s modern lehenga takes the cake with its nature-inspired embroidery.
Designer: Anita Dongre
Photo Courtesy: House On The Clouds
13. Exuding strong bohemian princess vibes, bride Mehak Grover showed us how to work dusty pink and teal enameled jewelry the right way!
Photo Courtesy: Dipak Studios
14. Bride Sonam Kapadia was a vision to behold as she donned an applique ivory lehenga with a statement choli at her reception.
Photo Courtesy: Lin & Jirsa Photography
15. If the agenda is to set the dance floor on fire, then take a cue from bride Neha Varma Piple who wore a burnt orange chevron patterned sequinned lehenga for her sangeet.
Designer: Manshaa The Designer Studio
Photo Courtesy: Ballerina Films
16. Bride Aakriti will make you fall in love with lavender all over again with her gorgeous tulle lehenga with pink and pale blue embellishments.
Photo Courtesy: Infinite Memories
17. Giving the classic Rajasthani bridal look a modern twist with her flowing hair, bride Mehandi Aggarwal Saraf makes a resounding statement in a gold lehenga paired with a bandhani dupatta.
Photo Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
18. Pale in hue yet packing a punch in the glamour section, bride Meghna Sahijwani is a fashion dream come true in this light pink wedding lehenga with a scallop hemmed dupatta and heavy kundan jewellery.
Photo Courtesy: Designer: Seema Gujral
Photo Courtesy: Knotting Bells
19. Giving disney princesses a run for their money, bride Nancy Khanna is a stunner in this bold mint green lehenga with gold embellishments and a statement ruffle choli!
Designer: Suneet Varma
Photo Courtesy: Stories by Joseph Radhik
Looking for some more bridal fashion inspiration? Click here