20+ Grooms who rocked pink outfits
Dressed in stunning pink ensembles, these grooms had all eyes on them!
We love a groom who’s not afraid to wear pink! We have put together inspirational looks from real grooms who wore various shades of pink because brides aren’t the only ones who are switching things up this year!
1. Saiyam stole the show in a dazzling ombre pink paneled sherwani with shimmering embellishments.
Designer: Falguni & Shane Peacock | Photo Courtesy: Shashank Issar Photography
2. Kushal cut a stylish figure in his asymmetrical long Bandi jacket in an elegant ash rose hue.
Designer : Sulakshana Monga | Photo Courtesy: Priyam Parikh Pictures
3. Pairing a mint green Bandi jacket with his statement peach Anarkali kurta, Ashish sportingly revved up the fun quotient for his colorful mehndi function.
Designer: Vavci Dubai | Photo Courtesy: Ramit Batra
4. Soft pink and paisley work was a match made in heaven for Viren’s Mehndi function.
5. Rohit rocked pink on pink for his mehndi function, teaming his solid kurta with a delicately patterned Bandi jacket.
Designer: Raghavendra Rathore | Photo Courtesy: Stories by Joseph Radhik
6. Ankit dressed up for the carnival with an electric pink and silver patterned kurta.
Designer: Mayyur Girotra | Photo Courtesy: CineLove Productions
7. Nikhil exuded pure elegance in a regal tonal ensemble, complete with a matching turban, pearls, and a ceremonial sword.
Designer: Jainways and Punjabi Queens | Photo Courtesy: Sunny Dhiman Photography
8. Enrobed in a classy, delicately embroidered rose sherwani, Aadit looked charismatic.
Designer: Studio Virtues | Photo Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
9. Priyal matched his beautiful bride in a cool bubblegum pink floral sherwani even as he synced her innate exuberance with that of his own.
Designer: Kora | Photo Courtesy: The Creative Lens
10. Nitin stole hearts as he elevated his classic cream sherwani with subtle pink accessories for an effortless and elegant look.
Designer: Kushal’s | Photo Courtesy: Avnish Dhoundiyal
11. Nitin’s pearlescent pink and white sherwani perfectly complemented his bride’s baby blue ensemble.
Designer: Kunal Rawal | Photo Courtesy: Shreya Sen Photography
12. Saksham’s muted pink sherwani embroidered with dainty flowers is elegant minimalism at its best!
Photo Courtesy: Magic Motion Media
13. Sid complemented the vibrant shades of pink in his bride’s attire as well as the decor with a soft pink embroidered kurta and Bandi jacket set.
Designer: Puneet Gupta | Photo Courtesy: Jodi Clickers
14. Sam teamed his minimal yet sophisticated textured ash rose sherwani with a serene white dupatta and a beaded necklace.
Photo Courtesy: House on the Clouds
15. Runit chose the classic simplicity of a subtle rose-colored kurta with delicate mirror-work for his beach mehndi.
Designer: Abhinav Mishra | Photo Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
16. Ruchit raised the fashion quotient in his eclectic embellished salmon pink suit.
Designer: Ruchit Mehta | Photo Courtesy: Reels and Frames
17. Aseem’s subtle pink ensemble with brass gold embroidery perfectly contrasted with the serene blue ocean at his beach wedding.
Designer: Telon | Photo Courtesy: Infinite Memories
18. Inderpreet teamed the elegance of salmon pink with a velvet shawl for a royal look, complete with a sword in hand.
Designer: Lin & Jisra Photography
19. Gaurav cut a dapper figure posing in pink and gold, matching with the bride squad.
Photo Courtesy: Colorblind Production
20. A high-spirited Ronak looked radiant in the spring hues of his delicately patterned floral sherwani as he ruled the baraat.
Photo Courtesy: Shutterink
21. Puneet embraced the boldness of fuchsia pink for his mehndi function, pairing his solid kurta with an embroidered violet Bandi jacket to match his bride.
Designer: Rohit Bal | Photo Courtesy: Delhi Velvet