These 20+ Couple Swings are perfect for your Intimate Wedding Decor!
From fragrant jasmine blooms to desi marigolds, these swing designs will amp up your mehndi decor.
Intimate weddings call for minimalistic decor. Be it an outdoor setting in a lawn or an indoor banquet setup, a decorated floral swing will spice things up for you to pose along with bae. Here are our top 20 swing decor ideas that’ll brighten up your Instagram feed!
1. A vibrant purple and yellow swing like this is perfect for those quirky photos.
Wedding Planner: Wizkim Weddings
2. Keep it simple silly with a rustic jute rope swing and get golden light shots like these.
3. A marigold wrapped swing is perfect for mehendi or haldi celebrations.
4. A minimalist rustic wooden swing wrapped with ferns is perfect for intimate ceremonies.
Decor & Design: The A-Cube Project
5. A foliage swing like this is nothing but exotic!
6. Make way for an unconventional circular swing for your mehndi celebration.
7. Lounge with bae on a marigold and mix n match floral laden swing in seclusion.
8. A cast iron swing against a tassel laden backdrop will make for a perfect photo booth for the couple.
9. Feel the fragrance of love with a swing covered with jasmine flowers.
10. You can never go wrong with a hint of baby pink and white.
Wedding Planner: Dreamzkrraft
11. Go big or go home! Incorporate large blooms to brighten up your photos as you pose with bae.
Wedding Planner: Exotic Goa
12. Let green veins and creepers engulf your swing for fairytale like photos.
Wedding Planner: I Do by Impressario
13. Stay rooted in tradition with a plethora of marigold dangling flowers.
14. How pretty is this white floral wrapped swing for the couple to pose at.
Wedding Planner: Mpire Weddings
15. Add a hint of palm fringes to your yellow floral swing decor for a desi tropical vibe.
Wedding Planner: Globally Local
16. Mix them florals up for a vibrant photo op for your mehndi.
17. An all yellow floral laden swing is perfect to brighten up your gram!
Wedding Planner: Vivaha Wedding Solutions | Décor: Weddings by Namrata Kapoor
18. A floral swing with a twist of fuchsia!
19. A long swing like this one will totally give you the Bali swing vibes!
Wedding Planner: Baraati Inc | Decor: The Elephant Ride
20. A pastel floral swing contrasts perfectly against a palatial backdrop.