This entry was posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015 at 1:06:30 pm and is filed under Destination Weddings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
5 Reasons to get married at the Taj Hotels in Sri Lanka
Destination Weddings - Jul 17, 2015
Sri Lanka is fast emerging as a popular wedding destination for the ability to combine old world charm with a luxury beach escape. And the Taj has some exclusive properties for the perfect wedding. Taj Samudra is a luxury property built on an expansive land facing the ocean while being situated in the heart of the city resonating elegance, class and a touch of royalty. The luxurious Vivanta by Taj – Bentota resort enjoys an enviable address on one of the finest beaches on the south west coast of Sri Lanka. With its recent renovation and with the Indian Ocean as consort, one of the most charming beach and spa resorts has upped its mojo quotient.
Not convinced yet? Here are our top five reasons to get married at Taj Hotels in Sri Lanka – Taj Samudra and Vivanta by Taj – Bentota
1. Offering 11 acres of landscaped gardens, the hotel faces the historic Galle Face Green giving a peerless view of the Indian Ocean and an enchanting setting for a destination wedding.
2. The hotel offers you a choice of 300 rooms with spacious and stylish suites with a variety of experiences and the view of the sea as far as the eye can see or a panoramic view of Colombo City.
3. Taj Samudra offers an eclectic array of venues, which include newly refurbished Samudra Ballroom, Crystal Ballroom, Gregory Room, Longdon Room, Regency Room, the North and South Lawns and On Golden Pond. Samudra Ballroom is an exclusive rooftop venue with over 5000 sqft of banqueting with peerless views of the Indian ocean, ideal for unforgettable weddings of up to 400 persons.
4. The North, South and On Golden Pond Lawns and the Pool Terrace offer scenic surroundings and unique outdoor banqueting opportunities ideal for theme nights with capacities up to 2000 persons.
5. Taj Samudra Colombo offers culinary delights for every kind of palate, that hosts elaborate buffets of traditional Sri Lankan, Hindu, International and Muslim cuisines. No matter what you choose, the Grand Master Chef’s will give your wedding feast a culinary twist.
Vivanta by Taj – Bentota
1. Vivanta by Taj – Bentota, Sri Lanka, is delightfully located along one of the finest beaches on the South West coast which is just a 62km drive from Colombo making it the perfect venue for a wedding by the beach.
2. The hotel nestles in lush gardens with an infinity pool overlooking the shimmering blue waters of the picture perfect Indian Ocean, which is a beautiful setting for your wedding celebrations.
3. The hotel has 160 modern rooms with private sit-outs overlook lush gardens and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. It has various categories of rooms to choose from each with different views of the sea or the garden.
4. Vivianta by Taj – Bentota has venue / banquets perfect for any type of occasion. They have indoor venues which have capacities of up to 350 guests, alternately they have outdoor venues for a smaller more initiate celebration.
5. They have multiple themes of culinary delights for you to choose from, be it local Sri Lankan theme, Arabian theme or a Fisherman theme with the world’s best seafood.