The Vogue Wedding Show is a three-day bridal extravaganza, curated by Vogue showcasing the best, latest and most exclusive services in the bridal world. Many WeddingSutra readers are looking forward to attending this show, and for many others who want to know what makes this show truly special, here’s more
– Personally meet and interact with the country’s leading bridal wear designers. All your favorites, from Sabyasachi Mukherjee to Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra and JJ Valaya, Monisha Jaising all under one roof.
Brides-to-be in creations by Tarun Tahiliani. Photo courtesy- Shreya Sen
A bride-to-be in a creation by Manish Malhotra. Photo courtesy- Dev Purbiya
– A private and exclusive viewing of India’s most exquisite jewellery. Look out for the coveted collections of Begani, Rose, Nirav Modi, Amrapali, Anmol, Raj Mahtani and many more.
Begani Jewels. Photo courtesy- Shreya Sen
– Access to master classes with industry experts sharing insights and tips on décor, makeup, skincare and wellness. Meet and consult with leading names like Vandana Mohan, Malavika Kohli, Rod Anker, Namrata Soni, and many more.
– Grooms can browse through the latest menswear collections from leading designers and indulge in special master classes on lifestyle trends, malts and more.
– From unique gifting ideas to luxury watch brands, the country’s best wedding makers to bespoke menswear, all this and more at the Vogue Wedding Show 2014
We asked ace Wedding Designer Vandana Mohan who is closely associated with the show to share a wedding planning tip she’d like to share with WeddingSutra readers. “Before I share a tip I typically ask 100 hundred questions”, quips Vandana. “The first question I am often asked by most brides-to-be is- ‘how can you make my wedding truly different’. And my answer is, its not me or any other wedding specialist who can make your wedding different. Its upon you, your fiancé and your families to make it different. It is natural for every bride to be confused– initially she may not know what she wants, or many choices may leave her bewildered. But my one tip to every bride-to-be is- you must have a dream for your wedding. Dream big and then figure out what you like and love, and then go ahead and enjoy the journey.”
The Vogue Wedding Show is being held for the second time at a destination that has been the perfect venue for glittering wedding celebrations since many many years- Taj Palace, New Delhi. So if you’re there make sure you meet the Taj Hotel teams who work with you to give unique experiences- unique menus designed for each ceremony, gorgeous choices for indoor and outdoor banquet rooms, beautiful accommodations and the expert catering team that thrives on making every detail of the event extravagant, elegant and lively.
With a week left to go, register now, to be invited for the country’s most exclusive bridal extravaganza. Guests are requested to call on 9920274470 or visit www.vogueweddingshow.in for more information.
THE VOGUE WEDDING SHOW 2014
Date: August 1-3, 2014
Destination: Taj Palace, New Delhi