Add Boho braids to your Mehendi hairstyle like Kriti Sanon! Makeup Artist Abhilasha Singh tells us how
Searching for a whimsical, fuss-free hairstyle for your at-home Mehendi soiree? Kriti Sanon went for a tightly weaved crown braid and left the rest of our locks in gentle half-down waves! Perfect for bridesmaids and brides alike, this hairstyle adds a little boho aesthetic to your traditional look.
WeddingSutra Favorite Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Abhilasha Singh tells us how you can style your hair on your own with these simple steps.
1. Apply the correct leave-in product before you start the hairstyle.
2. Divide your hair into two sections from the center. Tie a braid on either side of your head.
3. Take a little pomade/ oil and start twisting your braids diagonally from front to back, leaving some hair locks around the face.
4. Once you have reached the back of the head, secure both braids with bobby pins.
5. Finish off by securing your hair with a dry wax hair spray to ensure that the twisted braids stay put frizz-free.