Announcing the WeddingSutra Bridal MasterClass at JW Marriott Juhu, Mumbai
The WeddingSutra MasterClass is back. And this time it’s at JW Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai on December 9th, 2015 in association with Kaya Skin Clinic.
Your most trusted wedding resource has curated a program with an intimate, exclusive setting and just what brides-to-be need. And Mumbai brides, there is a treat in store for you! The doyenne of Indian fashion, couturier to the likes of Aishwarya Rai, Mischa Barton, Anoushka Shankar, wardrobe designer for the Miss Universe and Miss World pageants and Padma Shri award winner, Ritu Kumar will be present to interact with and speak to you.
Known for creating a new classicism, revered for bringing traditional craftsmanship to contemporary bridal wear, India’s most stylish textile revivalist will inspire brides and share her journey that has created vintage and royal inspired bridal wear.
At the MasterClass, expect invaluable expertise and advice on:
– bridal skin care concerns and routines
– the art and maintenance of a perfect coiffure
– how to shop for your trousseau
– picking the right photographer and acquiring the perfect poise for photographs
– amazing options for bachelorette getaways
The panel of speakers include
– Dr Rasna Kapoor and Dr Ashwini Modi of Kaya Skin Clinic
– Dr Aparna Santhanam
– Nisha Kundnani of Bridelan: A Personal Shopper and Stylist for Brides
– Saketesh Mohapatra of Fotografia9
– Madhu Saliankar, Luxury Travel Consultant
Date: Wednesday, 9th December
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Juhu
Timings: 10 am to 3 pm
Entry by invitation only. To receive an invitation, email your name, link to your FB profile, wedding venue and date, and contact number to email@example.com
The WeddingSutra MasterClass has a limited number of invitations to give away so we may be unable to accommodate every single application. If we can reserve your invitation, we will call/ email you by Monday, 7th December.