Best of 2016: Bridal Jewellery
When it comes to jewellery, our real brides were all about making a statement this year. From navratan chokers to extravagant nath, we bring you the best of bridal jewellery featured on WeddingSutra in 2016.
1. Eshanka’s jewellery of choice spelt Opulance with a capital O! Self – designed and crafted by Umrao Jewelers, Eshanka wore a heavy polki necklace with basra pearls and emeralds, jhumki earrings, a maathapati and a nath!
2. Divya’s a stunning polka set from Notandas, and nose ring and maang tikka from Mortantra Jewellery complemented her rich maroon and gold lehenga beautifully, turning her into the quintessential bride of our dreams!
3. Aastha’s choice of delicate choker and statement neckpiece from Pink City by Anita Dongre worked magnificently to highlight her beautiful eyes and orange lehenga.
4. Krushika chose to go all out with her Bridal Jewellery and we have to admit that she looks like the quintessential bride in that magnificent combination of jewellery!
5. Vanraj personally designed a richly traditional yet unique jadau necklace for Kresha’s phera look that truly matched her one of a kind lehenga’s aesthetic appeal!
6. Bipasha looked every bit the Bengali bride in a stunning regal necklace set and traditional mukut.
7. Sneha’s bridal jewellery – her choker, nath and maang tikka (Sunil Jewllers, Mumbai) perfectly offset her maroon and gold lehenga.
8. Priyanka’s regal Polki Jewellery from RN Jewellers and stunning mathapatti and nath makes for a splendid bridal portrait!
9. Asin’s bridal look can only be termed as understated elegance! For all the brides who don’t want to wear big jewellery, Asin’s round the neck subtle neckpiece is apt for you!
10. Rihaa’s choice of heritage jewellery from Azva created a majestically sophisticated bridal vision!
11. Parul dazzled in her traditional polka jewellery – she wore a choker as well as a long neckpiece, set off with a maangpatti and beautiful nath.
12. Rasheeda went almost minimal in her choice of pearl and jadau jewellery for her wedding function and we have to grudgingly admit that the entire look highlighted her delicate features beautifully!
13. For the understated bride, Ankita’s polki, ruby and minakari jewellery provides the perfect balance!
14. Dr.Aalika’s burnt orange lehenga really offset her uncut diamond set from Razwada Jewels.
15. Taruna’s somewhat unconventional colour choice for the pheras was offset by her stunning navratan choker,kundan mathapatti and nathanai.
16. Natasha’s choice of jewellery is an example of balancing out a heavy outfit with minimalist jewellery. Simply magnificent!
17. Devangi’s choice of jewellery with a low necked blouse, made us want to applaud her fashion sense!
18. The ivory of the lehenga and jasmine flowers beautifully adorned Seema’s elegantly simple uncut jewellery set.
19. A classic gold choker set and long neckpiece adorn this beautiful blushing bride.
20. Melanie dazzled in her choice of jewellery for her traditional South Indian wedding ceremony.
For more on Best of 2016, check out
Most Loved Instagram Posts of 2016
Our Favorite Celebrity Lehengas of 2016
WeddingSutra on Location: Best of 2016
Best Moments from Real Weddings of 2016
20 Most Stylish Real Brides of WeddingSutra