This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 29th, 2015 at 12:40:03 pm and is filed under Bridal Fashion and Beauty, Bridesmaids, Celebrity News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Bridesmaids’ Fashion Inspiration – Kangana Ranaut
Bridal Fashion and Beauty, Bridesmaids, Celebrity News - Dec 29, 2015
In 2015, Kangana Ranaut was a source of some major wedding fashion inspiration for wedding guests attending events and weddings in standout traditional looks. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. For Masaba Gupta’s grand reception, Kangana wore a white floral saree by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla. She completely skipped jewellery and accessorised with silver minaudière, strappy Louboutins and red lips.
2. Kangna was resplendent in a simple rose pink saree with a blingy choker at the reception of Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput.
3. At Masaba Gupta’s sangeet ceremony, Kangana was seen wearing an ivory and gold lehenga by Sabyasachi and a bob that she carried with aplomb.
4. Wearing a gorgeous Sanjay Garg lehenga, Kangana attended a Diwali do earlier this year. Not digging the severe hairstyle though.
5. Kangna dazzled in a heavily-embellished light pink sari by designer Suneet Varma and diamond jewellery at a jewellery store launch in Delhi.
6. Kangana Ranaut is off-the-runway stylish in half and half saree from Sabysachi, paired with striped boat-neck blouse.