In 2015, Kangana Ranaut was a source of some major wedding fashion inspiration for wedding guests attending events and weddings in standout traditional looks. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. For Masaba Gupta’s grand reception, Kangana wore a white floral saree by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla. She completely skipped jewellery and accessorised with silver minaudière, strappy Louboutins and red lips.
2. Kangna was resplendent in a simple rose pink saree with a blingy choker at the reception of Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput.
3. At Masaba Gupta’s sangeet ceremony, Kangana was seen wearing an ivory and gold lehenga by Sabyasachi and a bob that she carried with aplomb.
4. Wearing a gorgeous Sanjay Garg lehenga, Kangana attended a Diwali do earlier this year. Not digging the severe hairstyle though.
5. Kangna dazzled in a heavily-embellished light pink sari by designer Suneet Varma and diamond jewellery at a jewellery store launch in Delhi.
6. Kangana Ranaut is off-the-runway stylish in half and half saree from Sabysachi, paired with striped boat-neck blouse.