This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 4th, 2015 at 11:27:16 am and is filed under Bridal Fashion and Beauty. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Go Designer on a Budget!
Bridal Fashion and Beauty - Nov 4, 2015
Maybe you want to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank. Maybe you’d rather reassign your trousseau budget to a longer honeymoon. Maybe you have too many weddings to attend.
The good news is you don’t have to cramp your style or compromise on your Big Day. Discover the practical magic of the Fashion Rental.
Take your pick, strut your stuff, tap into the app – Flyrobe!
Here are some of their most coveted shaadi looks, rental style. We think you’ll agree that rent-return-repeat is a fabulous style mantra.
1. House of Ombre for Engagement – This gorgeous mocha-pink lehenga set radiates subtle glamour and femininity. Light, playful, it is a beautiful precursor to the heavier wedding garb to come. We love the zardozi work and golden dori the most!
2. Aharin for Mehndi – Bright and beautiful! This fuchsia waistcoat and floral skirt is the perfect chance to experiment with cuts, shapes and styles. Break the mould, be a little different. The intricate zari work and embroidery conjures up birds, fruit, greenery, a zesty, natural accent to your fun-filled day.
3. Surendri for Sangeet– This sunflower surprise is unexpected, fun and girly all at the same time. The green, gold and yellow offset each other beautifully and there is something unique and youthful about this set we’ve never seen before. If you like the gentle touch and flow of silk, and have an adventurous yet traditional spirit, this one is definitely for you.
4. Frontier Raas for Wedding – Nothing says wedding like the right shade of red. This red and gold lehenga will make sure you’re the belle of the (fire)ball. The net dupatta is intricately embroidered and the sleeves of the blouse are enhanced with an aari work border. Easily to accessorise, the colours will reflect beautifully on a large palette of skin tones.
5. Kalki for reception – Incredible! The copper duponi silk skirt is nothing like we’ve ever seen. The perfectly coutured abundance of the skirt skillfully offsets the gorgeous red top, with its subtly sexy cut-waist: a perfect marriage (pun intended) between tradition and modernity. Finally, the embroidered waistband gives the outfit a dramatic finish.
If this sneak peak whetted your appetite for fashion, there’s more at www.flyrobe.com. You can also download their app. With the click of a button your dream bridal sets will be delivered so you can shine.
Flyrobe knows what it takes to sparkle at a wedding. And gives you an infinite number of chances to sparkle.