Koh Samui Calling: Meet the Winners of 'Win a Dream Holiday in Thailand'
Congratulations to Sonali Walia and Amit Mehan, winners of the ‘Win a Dream Holiday in Thailand’ contest by WeddingSutra. They’ve won a holiday at the luxurious Belmond Napasai, Koh Samui + return tickets Courtesy Tourism Authority of Thailand and Bangkok Airways! They tell us about their wedding and the exciting holiday that awaits them!
Sonali, Marketing Manager with Red Chillies Entertainment and Amit, who owns a sports merchandising business, met each other eight years ago, in the most unlikely of places– an Art of living session. Both accompanying friends, they ended up talking to each other. The session transformed their lives, playing Cupid to this couple who started dating and will marry in Hyderabad, in December this year.
They plan two wedding ceremonies. One in a Gurudwara, Sonali is Sikh and a Hindu Punjabi wedding in accordance with Amit’s family traditions.
Sonali’s thoughts on the top 5 things they are looking forward to at the Belmond Napasai and in Koh Samui:
1. In our eight years together, we’ve never been on holiday alone. It has always been with friends. I am so looking forward to spending some really romantic time with Amit.
2. Koh Samui is something spectacular. The property looks breathtakingly serene; we can’t wait to get there.
3. We have also heard a lot about the water sports and want to indulge in some adventure.
4. Another high point is the much talked about full-moon parties around Belmond. We really want to attend one of them.
5. We are both foodies and love experimenting with food. We would love to try the local cuisine.