Marwar Couture’s latest collection of vivid lehengas will give your spring wedding a dash of extravagance!
The chilly winds have reared back and made way for the spring blooms. And keeping the changing weather in mind, brides look forward to donning vibrant lehengas that give the nature around them stiff competition. With their finger firmly on the pulse of bridal fashion, Marwar Couture creates lehengas that not only feature expert craftsmanship but also echo the tastes of the new-age Indian bride.
Understanding that the Indian bride of today yearns to make a unique statement at her wedding, Marwar Couture’s lehengas strike the perfect balance between tradition and modernity. Embellished by classic motifs yet cut in modern silhouettes, their outfits are bound to make you stand out from the crowd. So, if you’re in the process of curating your wedding trousseau for your upcoming wedding, we’ve compiled a list of vivid lehengas from Marwar Couture that you’ll bookmark right away!
- Lightweight and high on style, this bright red velvet lehenga with its intricate silver threadwork is perfect for a sunkissed mehndi with your bridal squad.
- If you’re fearless when it comes to color, then this bright red lehenga with its contrasting blue choli and pink dupatta is the answer you’ve been looking for!
- Dotted with delicate buttis and featuring an indo-western choli with voluminous sleeves, this bright orange lehenga is striking.
- Exuding elegance with its pale pink hue and delicate floral embroidery, this lehenga will surely make heads turn as you walk down the aisle lined by the spring blooms.
- A twirl-worthy lehenga with its silver zari work accentuating the teal hue, this outfit ensures you set the stage on fire at the sundowner sangeet.
- For brides who live by the motto ‘go bold or go home’, this lehenga is the ideal pick with its punchy fuschia hue and embellished large gold nature-inspired motifs.
Keep the style and glamor stakes high at your spring wedding. Check out Marawar Couture’s latest collection here.