This entry was posted on Thursday, December 6th, 2018 at 11:04:46 am and is filed under Bridal Fashion and Beauty. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Quirky Bridal Entries – The Best of 2018
Bridal Fashion and Beauty - Dec 6, 2018
Your Prince Charming will come riding in on a horse. But, as a millennial bride, you need to make a statement entry too! We love the ways brides are owning their entries – dancing down the aisles, bringing in some swag with quirky elements or just keeping it classic with the ‘phoolon ki chadar’.
Outside the more traditional entries, we looked at trends this year and there are some really unusual, jaw-dropping ideas!
(PS. These also promise amazing photo opportunities!)
1. The bride and her bridesmaids, on A Walk to Remember.
2. Glow up! Lights will guide your way…
3. Those thumkas with the jhumkas make all the right noises.
4. Ride in like royalty at your larger than life wedding!
5. It’s going to be smooth sailing when you arrive on the water.
6. Warning: this cuteness overload can totally upstage the bride but it is so worth it!
7. Pretty in a palki – that’s trendy and traditional.
8. Add some ‘tashan’ to your entry!
9. Wake up and smell the coffee! It’s your wedding day!
10. Walk in with your first main man and show everyone why you’re happy to be Daddy’s Little Girl.
11. Make an entry like Rihanna and update the phoolon ki chadar with a phoolon ki chhatri!