Top 25 South Indian Bride Saree Looks
From rich Kanjeevarams to elegant Mysore silks, explore these beautiful sarees worn by real brides.
Replete with zari, intricate designs, bold motifs and crafted out of plush silks, one is easily spoilt for choice when it comes to South Indian sarees. Be it Kanjiveram ,Mysore silk or a Kasavu saree, each creation exudes a unique charm, effortlessly adding an extra dash of dazzle as you tie the knot.
And, to help you pick the perfect South Indian saree for your big day, we’ve curated a comprehensive list of 25 looks sported by real brides who aced at their South Indian saree game to inspire you
1. Veena wore a surreal ivory and gold kasavu for her pre-wedding functions followed by a beautiful rust and olive combination silk saree for the pheras.
2. Sneha arrived for her pheras in a crisply draped ivory saree with a summery yellow blouse and gold embroidery.
Designer: Vaishali Agarwal
3. Suji looked radiant in an unconventional woven magenta pink saree with gold threadwork.
4. Shruti wore a traditional orange-hued kanjeevaram for her lockdown wedding.
Designer: Angadi Silks
5. Jyothi picked a pretty turquoise silk saree for her Hindu Nair wedding in Kerala.
Designer: Dhanya’s Fashion at DDesigns
6. Swetha looked like a dream in an ivory silk saree worn with layered gold jewelry.
Designer: Vijayalakshmi Silks
7. Celebrity Stylist Eshaa Amiin picked a stunning two-toned fuchsia and saffron silk saree for her lockdown wedding.
Designer: Raw Mango
8. Vamsi looked radiant in a blush pink two-toned saree for her pheras.
9. Aarti looked pretty in a neon pink kanjeevaram for her destination wedding.
10. Vaishnavi wore multiple kanjeevaram sarees and lehengas. However, our favorites are the haldi saree in mango yellow and the purple one for her Vara Puja.
Designer: Angadi Galleria (Haldi), Angadi Silks (Vara Puja)
11. Subikksha chose a golden-colored saree with hints of rust and brown for her wedding.
12. Sahana kept it simple with a color-blocked emerald saree with bright fuchsia borders.
13. Shivani chose a printed silk saree instead of a solid color.
Designer: Sia Sarees
14. Shruti’s Ivory and orange silk saree won everyone’s heart!
15. Krishanthy wore a traditional kasavu saree for her beach wedding.
16. Rakshitha chose to pair her hot pink saree with a vibrant purple blouse.
Designer: Angadi Galleria
17. Roma wore a ravishing red silk saree for her wedding.
18. Manopriya’s gold saree was heavily embroidered in gold and red threadwork.
Designer: Prakash Silks
19. Sharon picked an ombre saree for her traditional wedding in California.
20. Silpa kept it subtle in an ivory and orange saree for her pheras.
21. Natalie kept her look rooted in tradition with a pure white silk saree with a red and gold border.
22. Actress Swathi Reddy’s blush pink saree with a contrasting aqua border looked so fresh.
23. Uvedha’s orange and red kanjeevaram exudes elegance.
Designer: Palam Silks, Mylapore
24. Saaksha kept it sweet and simple in a crimson red silk saree for her wedding in Goa.
Designer: Nalli Silks
25. Tollywood Actress Samantha looked radiant in Naga Chaitanya’s grandmom’s ivory saree.