We heard that the Ambani family chose their favorite catering company – Foodlink – to serve up a gorgeous gastronomic spread at the #IshaAmbaniAnandPiramal wedding, which was undoubtedly the biggest extravaganza of the season so far. Foodlink is a very reputed, high-end catering brand that creates exceptional gourmet dining experiences across the globe.
Foodlink was recently in the news for another high-profile wedding they catered for – that of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh at Lake Como, Italy. Guests got to enjoy a curated spread by Foodlink chefs that included Konkani and Sindhi delicacies.
At the recent Ambani-Piramal wedding, food played a big factor and was planned to cater to the diverse nationalities that attended the event.
Here, we are serving up 7 exclusive details of the cuisine at this larger-than-life wedding.
1. The welcome drinks included exotic infusions like red fruits and hibiscus flower juice.
2. A team of food stylists was specially flown down to Mumbai from Paris.
3. Exquisite French recipes were served which added an international flavor to the grand wedding.
4. Staying true to the Ambani’s roots, there was an extensive array of traditional vegetarian Gujarati dishes.
5. Progressive Indian food, that is taking the restaurant industry by storm, was also a highlight of the event.
6. The guests were raving about the premium desserts like exquisite chocolates from all over the world.
7. Custom-made cutlery and crockery added to the opulent charm of the event.