This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 6th, 2011 at 2:13:36 am and is filed under Celebrity News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Chiranjeevi’s son engaged to Apollo Hospitals Heiress
Celebrity News - Dec 6, 2011
Actor Ram Charan Tej, son of Telugu super-star Chiranjeevi got engaged to Apollo Hospital heiress Upasna Kamineni at her sprawling farmhouse in Moinabad, on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Over 2,000 guests were sent bar-coded invites, and the security was tight in view of the extraordinary amount of fanfare and curiosity among the public. But the families arranged for a ‘live webcast’ of the engagement, since they didn’t want to disappoint Ram Charan’s and Chiranjeevi’s fans.
– ‘Temple Trees’ was the theme of the evening.
– Upasna wore a saree by Tarun Tahiliani and Ram Charan wore a Rajesh Pratap sherwani.
– The vegetarian spread included Continental starters and Rajasthani, Punjabi and Gujarati delicacies by Hyderabad’s well-known Gaurav Caterers.
– The non-vegetarian spread was by Mazharbhai of ‘Hyderabad House’ fame.
– Delhi-based event management firm Choices Entertainment managed the event, and they flew in floral/ decor specialists from Thailand.
– Post the engagement Charan and his best friends flew to Goa for a Bachelor party.
– The function was photographed by ace Mumbai/ Hyderabad based photographer Joseph Radhik who earlier shot Charan’s cousin actor Allu Arjun’s wedding.