Chiranjeevi’s son engaged to Apollo Hospitals Heiress
Actor Ram Charan Tej, son of Telugu super-star Chiranjeevi got engaged to Apollo Hospital heiress Upasna Kamineni at her sprawling farmhouse in Moinabad, on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Over 2,000 guests were sent bar-coded invites, and the security was tight in view of the extraordinary amount of fanfare and curiosity among the public. But the families arranged for a ‘live webcast’ of the engagement, since they didn’t want to disappoint Ram Charan’s and Chiranjeevi’s fans.
– ‘Temple Trees’ was the theme of the evening.
– Upasna wore a saree by Tarun Tahiliani and Ram Charan wore a Rajesh Pratap sherwani.
– The vegetarian spread included Continental starters and Rajasthani, Punjabi and Gujarati delicacies by Hyderabad’s well-known Gaurav Caterers.
– The non-vegetarian spread was by Mazharbhai of ‘Hyderabad House’ fame.
– Delhi-based event management firm Choices Entertainment managed the event, and they flew in floral/ decor specialists from Thailand.
– Post the engagement Charan and his best friends flew to Goa for a Bachelor party.
– The function was photographed by ace Mumbai/ Hyderabad based photographer Joseph Radhik who earlier shot Charan’s cousin actor Allu Arjun’s wedding.