This entry was posted on Saturday, December 5th, 2020 at 10:00:16 am and is filed under Celebrity News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Deepika Padukone’s sleek buns are for fuss-free brides
Celebrity News - Dec 5, 2020
Style icon Deepika Padukone’s sleek bun hairstyles have been a showstopper across multiple events and weddings she has attended. Whether the leading lady sported long locks or a short haircut, she was seen sporting a chic bun time and again. From sleek middle-parted low buns to messy buns, here are our top favorite updos sported by the Bollywood star!
1. Messy low bun on your mind? Do it like Deepika with an elegant teased low bun and nail your saree look.
2. Make it playful by sporting a low knotted chignon like Deepika for a puja at home.
3. Nail your traditional look with a sleek middle parted low bun. Pro tip. Manage the frizz and flyaways with a little gel or oil.
4. Add a traditional touch with gajra (jasmine flowers) wrapped around your low bun for your wedding.
5. Tuck all your hair into a tight oversized bun with middle parting covered with your dupatta and style it with an elaborate mathapatti for your pheras.
6. Sashay your inner diva as you carry off a wrap-around high bun along with your cocktail gown.