Indian grooms wear, much to our delight, has now paved its way to vibrant color palettes and quirky prints. Right from asymmetrical cuts and drapes to extended silhouettes and modish embroideries, experimental fusion wear reflects remarkable sartorial developments.
And, in line with the fashion game, we spotted some dapper grooms who cut a dash in impeccable outfits. Here’s a list of our top 15 grooms from the year 2018:
1. An Anarkali cut Kurta with a Green Nehru Jacket, such a unique style!
2. Pastels and Florals, our favourite!
3. Love the edgy color, brilliant drapes and asymmetrical cuts!
4. Pleated Kurta teamed with a Floral Nehru Jacket, a fashion faithful.
Photo Courtesy: Shades Photography
5. Suit-it up in Prints, another superb trend of the year!
6. Anarkali cut Kurta with a front-slit sherwani, we can’t stop gushing over the couple’s twirl!
7. A delicately embroidered shawl carried with a stunning sherwani exudes such royalty!
8. Love the pleated, brilliantly cut jacket, completed with a belt!
9. A traditional Nehru jacket teamed with a stylishly draped kurta!
10. A longer Nehru jacket is also something that we absolutely approve of!
11. His edgy kurta was definitely a statement but the fringes on the jacket won our hearts!
12. Love the bright colors and the elaborate neckpiece!
13. Another anarkali cut paired with a long Nehru jacket, extremely unique!
14. Pleated Kurta with a regal Velvet Jacket!
15. Love the edgy print, cut and the velvet belt!
Check out all the groom trends this season here.