Mumbai is looking forward to a high profile wedding this weekend. Ahana, the younger daughter of Bollywood superstars Hema Malini and Dharmendra is tying the knot with Delhi businessman Vaibhav Vora. The celebrations will be held between 1st and 2nd February at ITC Grand Maratha in Andheri (East). Here’s more news on the wedding.
Photos of Ahana and Vaibhav Engagement held at Hema Malini’s Juhu Bungalow last year.
Hema Malini with elder son-in-law Bharat Takhtani and to-be-son-in-law Vaibhav
Parents Hema Malini and Dharmendra with their daughters and the grooms.
– Unlike elder sister Esha Deol’s wedding which was a fairly grand affair, Ahana’s is expected to be on a less grand scale, as the bride wanted it that way.
– The grooms family have booked over 200 rooms at the Hotel. The Mehendi will be an at home affair while the Sangeet, Wedding and Reception will be at the same Hotel. The wedding will be held as per Tamil traditions.
– Last week guests received the invitation, a beautifully designed card accompanied with home made ghee ladoos.
– Ahana will be wearing creations by Neeta Lulla for all the functions.
– Hema Malini is working closely with the Hotel authorities to oversee the plans, while daughter Esha and her husband Bharat Takhtani are taking care of the other arrangements.
Watch this space for more!